Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well i got back on the horse last night :rofl:[-X[-X[-X

Bad girl I know...BUT we are being cautious we didn't use protection but he didn't finish in me...coz i know my cervix is still open...but I couldn't resist....:haha::haha:

tut tut!!! To be fair Taylor and me did too lol. I asked the nurse what would have made it hurt during and after (like in my entire womb area lol) and I got an earfukl from the nurse about how we shouldn't be doing it yet... but I'd never been told before hand and I didn't know!!! XD

Ah well, glad ur getting back on the horse lol

XxX

Yeah well we took it easy kinda :rofl:
i just couldn't resist it's been like almost 2 weeks.

I test on the 20th although i might be testing sooner !

hi girls, sorry been absent or the last week. House move all completed, although still loads of boxes around me as only had the day i moved of work.

hope your all keeping well x

I'm still here too lol. This thread kinda disappeared!

I got some OPKs yesterday, and Im charting properly again now. So hopefully we will be lucky soon :) I should be testing around about the 26th I think, so FX'd!!

How is everybody?!

Glad your move is all over Spencer ^^

XxX

Yeah not too bad :) Excited to be back to trying again! The six weeks it took for AF to come back were like hell lol. Just hope Ive started to ovulate properly after the loss. I know sometimes it can take a while. I suppose i just have to put it all into fate's hands now :)

hope all is well with you and bubs chick :)

XxX

Yes me and baby are fine thankyou as far as i know anyway

got my scan on 21st excited but scared at the same time!! x

Awww, Im sure you'll be fine ^^ best of luck and you have to show us pics!!!

Anyway, I think I'm gona be off to sleep now. Am properly tired lol. Nite nite!!

XxX

Night night and I will show you some pics :) when i get them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"