Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Can't wait to see the pcs Hun!!!

And welcome to the thread Shey (LOVE that name :))

XxX

how is everyone this month?? hope there is alot of :sex: going on this month and the :spermy: is trying to catch the eggy!! lots and lots of :dust:to all!!

Yes, lots of :sex: Reeds lol... Am in danger of permanent friction burn in fact :p

How is everyone? :D

XxX

Glad you're feeling good Ash ^^

I'm still overflowing with PMA haha... altho it is slightly less today for some reason? :S I think it's because I feel completely worn out and old haha. Waiting for Ov is just as bad as waiting to test XD lmao.

XxX

friction burn!! had me laughing!! Kae..

asfm I think I am about 4 to 5dpo and not really thinking about sypmtoms..just praying this is my month. played ball last night and boy today I feel muscles I forgot I HAD!! LOL

haha Reeds... I'm like that when I go to the gym XD Havent been for ages, so it will be 10 times worse when I do start going again haha.

Glad I could make you smile ;)

XxX

hey girls...just dropping by and see how everyone is and any big plans for the weekend?? I go back to work tomorrow...a big fat yuck to that!!! but its the reality of it all I guess.

Asfm I alternate between being full of pma and doubt...I have all my usual 2ww symptoms with nothing new so thinking af will be here about the 18th but if not I will test after that. I have noticed since my last chemical every month after I O that my bbs are always sore so if by some chance they stop hurting then I will be hopefully!!:)

Haha, well I hope this is your month Reeds!!! I'm still waiting to OV lol... another 5 days to go >.< I swear, this month has been really dragged out because I KNOW when I ovulate lol. Normally we just kind of go along and bd as much as we cane. But we're trying the sperm meets egg plan this cycle (DH doesn't know that... but we are ;) haha), and I'm not sure how much I like it... I'm hopeful that it will work! But it's dragging the month out lol.

XxX

sooo reeds did you do nething different this month to help with the :bfp:

asfm....nothing much here this weekend just going out to dinner on Mothers day with my husband,son and my Mom. ;-)

You start BDing on cd 8 and do so every other day until O then you do it like 2 nights in a row then miss a night and do it one last time after that and then you wait. You also start using OPK's from cd 10 until you get a positive. I'm not explaining it very well... there is a thread here on it and this is also a website on it...

https://pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

XxX

hiii i've just seen this i'm testing on 23rd can i join :):) xxx

Hi girls

How are you all doing?

SMEP worked for me, so i loved it.

Hi winegums, ofc you can join!! ^^ Welcome to our little gang lol

XxX

Hi Spencer!! Haven't seen you for a while :D How are you chick? ^^

I'm ok, I will like the SMEP if I get a bfp haha. I feel a bit like it's turned :sex: into a chore... because we have to do it on specific nights. But I'll do anything to get my babab now lol. I'm soooo ready for it!! And that m/c kind pushed me over the edge... so I'm a slightly crazy person who's ttc ;) haha

XxX

i'm doing smep too yay for smep i know what you mean though my oh said to me last night 'sex isn't fun at the moment when can we do it without planning ahead? :(' he looked so sad lol!!! bless him i was like well i need 3 more nights then maybe one more then we can have some fun lol xxx

Haha, we gave up just "doing it" and had a little bit of fun last night XD I haven't O'd yet, so it's not a problem really. Just have to make sure I rape my man as much as possible once I get my +OPK... sure he wont' mind really XD It's me who is finding all the sex a chore. He loves it lol XP

XxX

sooo reeds did you do nething different this month to help with the :bfp:

asfm....nothing much here this weekend just going out to dinner on Mothers day with my husband,son and my Mom. ;-)

Hey Ashley..nope not a single extra thing this month. I really really needed a break and I had become so obsessed with it I think I had my body totally stressed out my cycles were starting to get messed up and not be regular..I had a 25 then a 27 day cycle when I was usually 29..so now according to mymonthlycycles I have a 28 day cycle but I do O early about cd 12 so I have a 16 day lp. I am sure that if I dont get a BFP this month I will become proactive again just needed to step back and re-evaluate things!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->