Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

DH and I BD last night... but when I did an OPK this morning there was absolutely no line (I know your'e not supposed to use FMU... but seeing as the line last night was fairly dark I didn't think there would be a problem). Should I take that as I'm 1dpo now? Or wait until after 8pm (time I usually do OPK's) and do another one? :S I haven't had a temp shift... well, not a significant one anyway... so I don't know what to think atm XD

XxX

wow... where is everyone today?

I did another OPK this evening and it's negative... so was that it yesterday or do you girls think I still haven't O'd? I haven't had a temp shift... not a proper one anyway and it was no higher today than it had been at any other point in my cycle... I'm confused :cry:

XxX

hey kae...i am not good at temping but cant it take 2 days before ur temp rise?? i am sure that was it. did u just do ur opk once a day?

Yeah... Did I need to do them more? :S I already got through 15 of the buggers lol. I don't know about the temp thing. I'm not great at it... I think I was just extra lucky the month I got my bfp. I only did 3 OPKs the whole month and managed to hit it dead on when I OV'd... I think it was you who told me which of the OPKs had been my surge cuz Id never used them before? Lol, I duno... DH and I have :sex: alot this month, and will continue too... So maybe we still have a chance? :( hope we do!!

XxX

hey Kae..I usually test 2 times a day...cause the surge is easy to miss. It sounds like to me u got it though. Fx for you!! I honestly have no sypmtoms at this point of af or pregnancy usually have sore bbs til she shows. so who knows...hoping for a BFP thought!!:)

Me too Reeds!!!! I'm excited for you! haha, hope you get ur bfppppp ^^

XxX

How is everyone doing today? Well temps stil high had super faint lines on a wondfo test not sure on their sensitivity, Drank some Sobe pina colda and the smell almost made me gag and i drink these all the time with no problems, Got mild AF type cramping my boobs are little tender ive taken naps 3 days in a row now lol Cervix is high soft and closed with watery cm ,Other then that not much else going on here

GL reeds cant wait to hear that you got ur :bfp:

Kae~ I am not sure about temping hun but I hope you caught that :spermy:

ruskiegirl how many dpo are u?? fx its the startd of ur bfp!!:) when is the witch due?

Hey girls, I didn't OV. My temp was low again today, so back to BD every other day I spose lol. I don't think I'll bother with OPKs anymore this cycle, it starting to get expensive!!! If I don't Ov this month Im going to make an appointment for the doc and ask him WTF is going on. I was only about 5 weeks when I miscarried... if I'd have been 15 or something I could understand. *sigh* Oh well, I suppose I'll just enjoy BD some more then lol

XxX

Well ladies it looks like i got myself a :bfp: on my hands!!! I took 2 tests this morning one with FMU and one with SMU and both are positive! They are in the gallery if you want to have a peek!:happydance::dust: to everyone!

Sorry the witch got you Reeds :( I think I might be having an annovulatory cycle :( So I think the witch will me have in a week or two.

CONGRATS RUSKIE!!!! I'm so happy for you ^^ Happy and Healthy 9 monthsa to you!!! :D

XxX

Sorry Reeds, CONGRATS Ruskie!!

I don't know when my AF will show, It's been about 4 weeks now since my MC....We haven't be actively trying...Not using protection but DH has been cautious and pulling out..

Hey everyone, im new on here, my testing day is on the 23! I am not feeling any symptoms (cramps, breast tenderness) though. What symptoms are you guys experiencing this week??

Congrats to everyone who has a BFP! Im excited for you all!

Welcome Zumba!!! :)

No symptoms here as I have had a MC on April 22nd. Just waiting for the :witch: to come now...

No symptoms :( I STILL haven't ovulated. I'm starting to get really frustrated and upset. Why isn't my body working?! I know that I DO ovulate, so why aren't I? >.<

Hope everyone is ok :)

XxX

Just checking in on my ladies!

@ kaede: You may have caught your Ov. When I caught mine it was like that. I was positive for one day and then all other days were negative. But I didn't temp, so I can't help you out there. However, it sounds as if you are getting in a lot of BDing. So hopefully you caught the eggy.

@Ruskie: Congrats on the BFP. Looking forward to seeing you on the 1st tri board.

@Reeds: Sorry about the witch... But at least the 2ww is over. :) I find the wait is the hardest part.

Good luck to all those still in the 2ww.

I hope so Rai, thanks :D

I'm starting to give up hope of ovulating this cycle haha :S

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back