Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

How is everyone feeling ?? I was getting doubtfull but now i finally figured out my cycle and its hyperovulation month :yipee: 2 shots at a baby or twins which would rock. Thought i ovulated alot earlier in my cycle but finaly got a pos opk so im sure yesterday and today are my days :thumbup: So now im thinking more positivly and now i think i got a good start on finding out how my body is working :happydance:

Woo!! Go Ruskie ^^

I KNOW I've asked this before... but can you remind me what asfm means? lol >.<

XxX

asfm?? i was trying to work that out too, does it mean as for me? lol dont laugh at me if im wrong!

also ruskie what do you mean hyperovulation month? do you have certain months you hyperovulate?

xxx

I thought it meant that too winegums lol. Couldn't remember what it wax when I KNOW I've asked before lol XD

XxX

It only happens once or twice a year for me and its where i release 2 eggs instead of one :thumbup:

I'm ok... bit confused though lol

OPK's have been coming up like very faint lines for the last however many days I've been donig them, but today (3 days before I'm due to OV) the line wasn't there at all!! So I don't know if I've OV'd early? Or not yet and the OPK's are just stupid?

I put a thread up just now asking about it. I said I didn't have any EWCM... then I went to the toilet and I had loads XD lol... and I have cramps like AF... could that be OV pains?

lol... I know you were just saying hi, but there's my little rant over and done with ;P

Hows you chick?

XxX

I'm ok... bit confused though lol

OPK's have been coming up like very faint lines for the last however many days I've been donig them, but today (3 days before I'm due to OV) the line wasn't there at all!! So I don't know if I've OV'd early? Or not yet and the OPK's are just stupid?

I put a thread up just now asking about it. I said I didn't have any EWCM... then I went to the toilet and I had loads XD lol... and I have cramps like AF... could that be OV pains?

lol... I know you were just saying hi, but there's my little rant over and done with ;P

Hows you chick?XxX

Hey girl...you may have O early. Sounds like all the sypmtoms to me!! Good luck hope you catch the eggy this month!!:)

I am really good..stressed by work and really ready to quit but just spent 8000 on new siding and windows for our house so I guess I will be working til that is paid off!!:(

Well DH and I are doing SMEP so even if I have OV early we have still been doing it every other day, so hopefully the little buggers have caught on and are going to stick this time lol.

I know the feeling... I'm actually running behind for work myself this morning... but on a monday I couldn't care less XD It's strange! When I'm at work I want to go home, but when it's the holidays I can't wait to go back. As soon as I get there I want to go home again :lol:

XxX

XxX

I know cause 99% of the time my ovulation pain last 1 day instead of 2 , And usualy it hurts alot more with my double egg months :thumbup:

oh right, well I've been having quite bad cramps the last 2 days haha... maybe I'm having a double eggy month XD I would absolutely LOVE to have twins :p

XxX

ashley did you loose the baby hun! :O I havent been on for ages so im sorry if i upset you asking this

yes charlene I did...

I havent been on much but I got my results from the doctor and she said I have 2 blood clotting problems when pregnant and that I need to take a baby asprin everyday when pregnant, insert progesterone suppositories 1x in the morning and 1x in the evening and the worst is a blood thinner injection into my stomach the whole pregnancy and 4 weeks after :cry: and OMG it hurts! I had to do a trial to make sure I knew how to do it and WOW!!!

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week.

Asfm I have about 6 days...then I bet AF will be here HAHA. I am praying she stays away but after the fight dh and I had last night I am sure it will be here on time or early. So on to next month..and finding a way to get preggo!!:)

I hope AF stays away for you Reeds!!!

Oh dear Ash, I'm sorry you have to go through that :(

Me... I still hadn't ovulated as of last night (due to today), so I hope that will happen either today or tomorrow. So FX'd it leads to bfp! I need something to bring me back round from the dark side lol >.< The last week or so I've felt really scared and paranoid... and part of me is telling me not to put myself and DH through all of this. But it's all I've ever wanted since I can remember. I jsut want a family and to be a good mum!

I think it's kinda really sunk in now that I lost my bean... I would have been 15 weeks today :( I think if I don't get bfp this month I might talk to DH about having a break for a month or two (not that we probably will... DH wants it as much as I do... but we'll talk about it!! haha).

My dad made me cry the other day too. He didn't mean to... but he asked me how I was feeling now, and we were talking about it and he said "I know through the years I haven't been the best dad, I used to always tell you kids to shut up and be quiet. But I have to say I was really looking forward to being a grandad." That was it.... the tears started and wouldn't stop :cry: But it kinda gave me a little bit of my resolve back.

Anyway, that's my essay for the day haha.

Love to you all!

XxX

Hows everyone doing this fine day ? Welll update for me ive been 5 dpo 2 days in a row according to ff , So for 5 dpo today i had a hueg temp shift from 97.2 yesterday to 98.4 this morning, Had a little bit of nausea untill i ate , Ive been super hungry the last 2 days im having mild cramps again and some heartburn but i cant rely on that one cause i have acid reflux, Ive been kind of tired today actualy took a nap and had a very vivid dream, Other then that not a whole lot going on :thumbup::dust:

I THINK I just got a positive opk :D I'm excited lol. I didn't think I would ever ovulate this month XD I'll put a pic up in a bit if it stays a solid line once it has dried properly... they tend to change colour as they dry lol (maybe I should splash out on a CBFM next month if no bfp this month >.< lol)

XxX

Hmmm, I'm not so sure... now it's dried it has gone a bit light. But it's still darker than all my other OPK's I've done this month...

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/SDC11283.jpg

What do you think? Maybe I'll get an even darker line tomorrow? But do I mark this one down as + or -?

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->