Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ashley Im so sorry, my thoughts and prayers go out to you during this tough time. Wishing you luck next time.

No realy symptoms still for me, I did feel gassy yesterday which I never am, but it could have been coincidence. Wishing everyone luck and hope everyone gets a :bfp:

Hey ladies...I have a question...I work out on a daily basis Im a latin dance aerobics instructor, could this affect my chances of getting preggers? Im scared while im teaching that if I move to much I can lessen my chances of getting pregnant.

I saw this thread was moved to two week wait hmph....oh well :lol:

Doing alright here it's been 4 weeks now since I have MC'd and still no af....I am having bleeding gums, and been very emotional I am not sure what's up with that, that just started this week. Maybe AF is on her way...Coz I know all my hormones are outta my body I tested last week and it was negative...:shrug:

and....i had a dream i had a big preggo belly :rofl:
but cant possibly be preggo DH has not put any :spermy: in me he always has been pulling out..

ashley u can still get preggo with the pull out method. precum alsi has sperm in it. :)

Sorry i havent updated this its been a crazy week for me , Last night i ended up at the hospital with severe abdominal pain docs think it might be kidney stones, I started getting lighter lines and then no lines and finaly got my confirmation last night at the hospital of a chemical pregnancy . GL to all of you ladies :dust: AF still isnt here yet but i feel here coming any day now she is due on sat:thumbup:

I am sorry Ruskiegirl....I experienced that in April, My OB told me that most woman dont know they are pregnant but its around 70% of pregnancies end up being chemical I guess thats why they say you have a 25% chance of concieving...Hope you get your :bfp: next month if your still ttc

Sorry ruskie.... reeds I tested yest negative so guess its just my crazy hromones....still no af yet......

Oh Ruskie so sorry about the chemical. They are awful!! Have had 2 myself.:hugs:

Ashley hang in there huni hope it all smooths out soon. It took Kae like 6 weeks to get back to normal...

Kae how you doing??

Gave in and took a FRER and got a :bfn: may 21 @ 10dpo I figured I might have enough hcg in system I guess not. I hope I get my :bfp: soon....I knew I should have just waited but now I am starting to doubt pg symptoms...maybe its all in my head :cry: :witch: is due May 27 I hope she stays away!! Lots of **BABY:dust:DUST** ladies

ruskie and sammy love the pma girls! we have to keep trying we will all get our BFPs soon!!:)

Yep i am feeling really confident myself and very positive , I think if i stay positive i wont get so down when i dont get pregnant each cycle and mabey being positive will make it happen sooner hehe:thumbup:

thanks reeds, we will see i hope she comes soon damnit so i can get back to normal....i hate when my period is out of whack

Anyone else test today???

Congrats to all the :bfp: ! Sorry to everyone who got AF! I am out too :bfn:.. .

Keeping my fx'd for JUNE! :dust: to everyone whos trying again next month!!

Today I am 12dpo and took and clearblue easy digital and got a :bfn: am I out for this month or am I possibly testing too early? Going to try to test on the May 30th if :witch: doesnt arrive. :witch: is due May 27th

Hello everyone. I am on a 33 day cycle and today is my day 33! It is also 15dpiui and o. It is possible I may have gotten the faintest BFP but I am not holding my breath. Been way too disappointed way too many times! I of course have been testing for the past 4 days-all were BFN! Any insight?! I am beyond crazed over this. The 2ww is torturous enough!! Ahhh..BABYDUST to alll!!! Congrats to all who did get BFP!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->