Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Are you cycles regular?? And do you use opks? or temp?

this is my second cycle off Neuva Ring. my first cycle seemed normal, but I guess they are not.

I started using OPK regularly this month as well as charting.... here it is if you want to see: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php My temps are all over the place, but I had a nice dip this morning!

mmm I am not good at temps, my are always all over the place as well cause I sleep irregularly so I gave up after a short time on those...LOL. Sounds like to me you are just stuck in the yucky waiting game and I know a few woman who do get a dip when af arrives...but FX she stays away!!

mmm I am not good at temps, my are always all over the place as well cause I sleep irregularly so I gave up after a short time on those...LOL. Sounds like to me you are just stuck in the yucky waiting game and I know a few woman who do get a dip when af arrives...but FX she stays away!!

Well, I did have intercourse on Monday... hehehe

You wouldn't be getting positive on you hpt yet if you just conceived..it takes like 5-8 days for implantation. I believe I could be wrong.

You wouldn't be getting positive on you hpt yet if you just conceived..it takes like 5-8 days for implantation. I believe I could be wrong.

No, you are right - in fact, it can take up to 10 days! So I just read. :)

SO yeah, I guess I'm day 3 of my 2ww!

So how is everyone today?

I am havng mood swings like crazy, weepy as hell. But I think part of that is because I am fighting with my boyfriend.

Tbuns sorry you and your boyfriend are fighting. I am up still cause Tj came home and told me his cousin's wife is pregnant. She just came home from Afghan and her and Doug barely get along and had been seperated most of the time she was gone and they don't want to be pregnant. It seems so unfair that I want a baby so bad and can't get pregnant but they dont but aren't smart enugh to prevent it. UGH

Tbuns sorry you and your boyfriend are fighting. I am up still cause Tj came home and told me his cousin's wife is pregnant. She just came home from Afghan and her and Doug barely get along and had been seperated most of the time she was gone and they don't want to be pregnant. It seems so unfair that I want a baby so bad and can't get pregnant but they dont but aren't smart enugh to prevent it. UGH

That's part of the reason we're fighting... we are not NTNP'ing, just waiting at this point. It took every once of will in me not to put so much pressure on him. It get's worse, but I can't say it on here. :cry:

But the good news is that we are amicable now. So that's good, we had a productive talk at least.

I am sorry its a rough go for you right now but so glad things are getting better..

I am here, sorry was a lil busy over the weekend....DH and I have been fighting alot lately trying to figure things out since he will be leaving to Costa Rica in December.....How is everyone doing? I hope Kae can find us since I have changed the name :lol:

Ashley gald to hear from you..it seems as though we all have been bickering with our other halves lately. :( Why is he is going to costa rica mind if I ask??

I have been wondering about Kae I havent seen her in a bit..

welp looks like this thread has died!!! It was nice talking to all you nice ladies...I am not sure where KAE has been!! GL everyone in all their journeys... :)

Sammy are you testing?? Any symptoms??

Ashley this thread hasn't died but Kae did lose the thread I finally found her. LOL. I am sorry to hear about your oh..don't you guys have a lo together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->