Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I dont know if I am having any symptom due to being sick, hot nauseous and a bit crampy CP is still high and closed and still alot of white lotion cm other than that I tested today and dont know about these answer hcg test strips they are strips and not mainstream I dont know if they are evap or what...totally confused

Oh my freaking gosh!! why won't they help??

I just had the craziest feeling in my uterous...I swear it felt like baby movement and I am still in the 2ww. LOL Gas bubbles probably!! LOL

they have the dates above

Attachments

• confused 003.jpg
    confused 003.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
  • confused 004.jpg
    confused 004.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 15
out of hpt so I am going to wait longer probably another week if AF doesnt show

Sammy I see lines and they look like they are gettin darker!! BFP!!! Can you get a first response??

put those in the testing gallery!!!

just a suggestion. :)

I just dont want to get my hopes up yet... but I will definately do another test probably next friday just to be sure I cant beleive it would take this long to get a bfp i thought definately I was out

I see faint lines in the first set and the last one is darker. I would say pregnant!!

I just dont want to get my hopes up yet... but I will definately do another test probably next friday just to be sure I cant beleive it would take this long to get a bfp i thought definately I was out

OMG Sammy this is for real!! This totally makes my day seeing those lines!

Sammy your stronger than me!! I would already be in the car and headed to the store. lol Good luck girl keep us updated!! DAily!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->