Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

will do....trying to be strong to wait at least until Monday....

I would be too but I would go on a spending spree...lol I would wipe them out of HPT's

Exhausted. LOL IT was crazy crazy at work today

aw, working on a weekend??? Boo.

I broke down and peed on my last frer today. I swear I see color on the antibody strip. And my IC this morning was weird (why I used the FRER)... ahhh!

I was shaking watching that test, still am!

I don't mind working weekends..its really just another day to me. LOL. I have managed a station for the past 3 years so the days all run together.

Where are the pics of your test?? Would love to eye them!! LLOL

I don't mind working weekends..its really just another day to me. LOL. I have managed a station for the past 3 years so the days all run together.

The camera wont pic it up, and I have to hold the test (I stripped it) to the sun to see the pink... I already posted a pic of an IC anyhow.

The camera wont pic it up, and I have to hold the test (I stripped it) to the sun to see the pink... I already posted a pic of an IC anyhow.

ah, I tweaked it, you may not be able to see tho.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 14
I see a light line...sorry took so long to respond I took a nap. Did you post the other in the test gallery?

I see a light line...sorry took so long to respond I took a nap. Did you post the other in the test gallery?

lol I've been on since. I'm feeling nappy myself.

No I didn't post it because I already posted this morning IC (BFN)... the line is def an antibody strip, but looking now I can't tell if it has color. That was my last FRER too. :dohh:

Oh well, my IC's are 20miu, so hopefully I will get a good result with those till I buy more FRER's.

MMMMmmm I am not sure if I see color in it or not. I am in the air or whether to test tomorrow or not. I didn't but any frer yet....I am thinking about using a opk in the morning and seeing how it looks...

MMMMmmm I am not sure if I see color in it or not. I am in the air or whether to test tomorrow or not. I didn't but any frer yet....I am thinking about using a opk in the morning and seeing how it looks...

That;s what I have been doing, checking my opk's... but there is hardly any line now.

when was your last test?? Can I egg you on to test now?? lol j/k :winkwink:

I haven't tested at all..I stopped testing early after my second chemical in march. But for some reason I am wanting to test...probably cause I seen those 2bfp at like 7dpo!!:) I don't really have any symptoms new from my normal 2ww but that funny movement I had yesterday

I haven't tested at all..I stopped testing early after my second chemical in march. But for some reason I am wanting to test...probably cause I seen those 2bfp at like 7dpo!!:) I don't really have any symptoms new from my normal 2ww but that funny movement I had yesterday

Oh sorry, I didn't read your ticker! Aren't you more fertile after a chem?

Anyhow, I just checked my LH and nothing hardly shows up.

Also, AAARRRRGGHHHHH!!! :) that's better.

I don't know there is alot of girls that say that however that was my second one...so who knows. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->