Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ashley I am so sorry he is wanting to go home..will maybe a visit and come back maybe come back?? Or can you go with him?

I cant keep up with this thread lol I dont know what's going on! this is a busy busy forum

Just curious what does it mean if you get a pretty dark OPK???

Either you will be starting your AF soon or it could be pregnancy.... LH surges during both!

I thought it was only during O and pregnancy??? I am so confused anymore. It was much easier to get preggers when we werent trying...lol why wouldnt it be just as easy if you were trying :confused:

I'm back!!! Haha... I've missed so much! I had to go back like 15 pages to find where I left off XD

@Ruskie - sorry to hear ur news, but glad to see some PMA ^^

I'm on a new cycle now too... I need to change my ticker cuz it's wrong... but gpt a teeny tiny puppy on my knee and cba to haha... I'm currently typing 1 handed XD

XxX

Either you will be starting your AF soon or it could be pregnancy.... LH surges during both!

I thought it was only during O and pregnancy??? I am so confused anymore. It was much easier to get preggers when we werent trying...lol why wouldnt it be just as easy if you were trying :confused:

Hunny I could be wrong about the period part, it's only what I have heard second hand. :)

It means you are due to OV or if you are about to have a bleed you could be pregnant :D

Hey ladies. Been busy on here today. Sammy a opk can can detect hcg and can be used as a pregnancy test however they are not as dependable as a hpt. Good luck..you going to be testing soon.

Kae nice to see you!!:)

Ashley how you feelin huni??

Tbuns how are you tonight?

Hey ladies. Been busy on here today. Sammy a opk can can detect hcg and can be used as a pregnancy test however they are not as dependable as a hpt. Good luck..you going to be testing soon.

Kae nice to see you!!:)

Ashley how you feelin huni??

Tbuns how are you tonight?

just kinda Meh... feeling doubtful. =p also wondering about sammy...

how are you?

Tired and overwhelmed. LOL. Been a long busy day and losing my PMA that this is my month. wish I had the nerve to test but so afraid of seeing a BFN!!

Tired and overwhelmed. LOL. Been a long busy day and losing my PMA that this is my month. wish I had the nerve to test but so afraid of seeing a BFN!!

I hear ya... losing my PMA too (not sure I had any to begin with tho!).... I wish I had the nerve NOT to test! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->