Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Yep that makes sense. I was wondering how we would do that?? I have tried to copy it. I did manage to save it to my computer now I will get it figured out. Off the the store ladies..my kiddos think I am trying to starve them.

Thanks for the wonderful banner Charlene. Its great. :)

off to the store at this time its 11.01 pm! where do you live? hehe

HaHa Figured it out....started photobucket acct and saved pic on computer then uploaded through photobucket....copied image code and pasted it on siggy and saved

Yep that makes sense. I was wondering how we would do that?? I have tried to copy it. I did manage to save it to my computer now I will get it figured out. Off the the store ladies..my kiddos think I am trying to starve them.

Thanks for the wonderful banner Charlene. Its great. :)

Figured out the banner see my previous post

haha okay Sammy I am gonna try the same...been fighting with it for a while. UGH

Oh yeah AF got me darn witch.

Haha I figured it out. I did a smaller version cause I do have so much in my sig..hope you ladies don't mind.

Charlene its 9:09pm here in Missouri.

SAmmy how you feeling today?

haha okay Sammy I am gonna try the same...been fighting with it for a while. UGH

that is horrible but good at the same time...no waiting games have you tried first response fertility test? you poas on cd3 maybe that might help give some insight

that is horrible but god at the same time...no waiting games have you tried first response fertility test? you poas on cd3 maybe that might help give some insight

Hey Sammy I seen those and funny you mention them cause I planned on buying a pack tonight and using them tomorrow. Just curious how accurate they are and if that if it gives me the wrong answer that I won't have more stress. But I am to the point of trying anything.

WEll off to the waterpark with the kiddos. GOnna have a great day!!:happydance:

Ohhh sorry I had to go offline last night it was my bedtime. I am in UK so it was like 1.30am or something :) I am back now though, But i suppose all you'se will not be on till about later tonight, you'se are nocturnal to me :eek:

I'm testing on the 21st! I'd love to join ya. I'm currently 6 dpo with literally no symptoms- not feeling very promising this go around. GL ladies, here goes the waiting game!

Goldimama don't rely on symptoms hun, I got them every month I wasn't pregnant and none the month I was infact pregnant :) so don't worry yourself to much over symptoms not everybody gets them :)

Hiya girls, how are we all today? :D

I myself am looking to move house! The lass who acts for our landlord (he lives in Norway or somehting stupid), is supposed to be our friend, and yet she is being a cow. When we moved in I asked her if we could have a dog here... the answer was yes. Now she's deciding that because I asked for our garden wall to be fixed and our gate to be fixed we aren't allowed dogs in this house. And if she tells the landlord we have to pay an extra £100.

So we've decided to say feck u, and we're looking for somewhere new to live :D I am going into the estate agents tomorrow about a house I've seen online. A nice looking 2 bedroom terraced house with a new kitchen and new bathroom :D It's about 2 mins walk from my aunty's house so I can see my little cousin more, and the park is that the bottom of the road which will be handy for when we get our bundle of joy come along. I'm excited lol

I'm just in the middle of persuading my nan and grandad to let us borrow the money for the bond (we have to pay £950 before we are even allowed to move in) and we will pay them back over a couple months.

XxX

im testing on the 21st!! im really excied, hopin to get that bfp, :) hope so

Fingers crossed kae that you can get the money together.

Meet my new baby boy, his name is Patch x

Attachments

• P110710_17.02_[07].jpg
    P110710_17.02_[07].jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 17
Hiya Kaede I'm fine really excited as I have my 20 week scan on the 16th of this month CANT WAIT! Glad everythings sort of okay with you , don't let your landlady take the mick. knock her down a few pegs she'll soon be sorry she's lost a tennant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->