Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Yeah I think most of them do. I am not sure why or how to fix them by your own O date. Need to add to my sign too!!

Hi ladies, BMB sounds very good to me! It's a cute name. I've been teaching Matt (the dh) the lingo. He gets quite a kick outta the "bd" term. We put it with 'dl' for down low (we're trying to not tell everyone around us we are trying so we don't get any additional family pressure on us. So our code is "dlbd". I know, I know, we're dorks. I'm hopeful for your hpt at 14 dpo, though I'd be testing at 13, just in case! lol
reeds, when is your fs appt? I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your bfp, but you're taking the next step, it could be THE step towards a bfp. ~fingers crossed~

Hey labmommy. My fs appt isn't until Sept 1. It seems forever away.

Hey does anyone know how to make us a banner? I tried but really just not tha computer talented. LOL So for now I followed Sammy's lead and put Proud BMB Member in purple on my sig.

Sory your doctor's appointment didn't go the way you had hoped hun. But hopefully everything can still be sorted :D I bet it's something silly and simple that's stopping you :)

What kind of banner do we want? I have a friend who makes them (although she lives in Canada so is 5 hours different from me... so I'd have to be on at the right time to catch her). I could ask her if she could make one for us :)

I would try myself, but I've never done one before and I wouldn't know how to get the codes and stuff? lol

XxX

Hey Kae that would be great. I did try to make us a small sparkly banner but culdn't figure out the codes either. I am not picky. lol

you girls are awesome I have no idea how to make a banner' just learned how to put a ticker up...thanks Reeds!

I will try and see if I can catch her online at some point. Or I might even try to make one myself. Although I think you really need Photoshop, I only have paintshop pro lol... Similar but not quite in the same league haha.

XxX

Wow ladies my temp took a major dip today. I really hope the she shows up tomorrow and doesn't add anymore torture to my week. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Hello Ladies
Hope you dont mind but can I join the BMB member thingymabob tehe. as I always seem to stalk this thread I need to check it more often tbh

If so I can get my OH to make us all a Banner :)

HEy Charlene...f course your a memeber of the BMB!! And love that cute banner.

Oh and ladies she was nice and took me out tday but ws expecting it after that dip I had today. :)

I love the banner. If you give me the cde I will put it up...but can I have my name on it?? LOL YOUr OH made it?

My Oh made it yes but I wanted my name on the top to show that I designed it if that dosent sound abit selfish now come to think of it it does abit :eek: will it not let you copy my banner ?

OH no sweetie. That is fine. I will try to copy and paste it to my sign...give me a sec

Okay just I couldnt get a BB code for it so If I just copy the link its going to show up as the picture again and not the actual link if that makes sense! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->