Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I am so done with 2ww already!!! and I still have about 11 days to go...lol Reeds you have to help me get a ticker up I have no idea how to get it under each of my comments...you know what I mean

BMB sounds good!!! My temp sky rocketed this morning, but to be honest I think it was because I got up, went to the loo and got back in bed before I realised I hadn't taken it XD so I now have 1 unusable temp for the month and I'm only 3 days in lol. As for the puppy... She shite all in her bed last night. I made Tay clean it XD

Anyway, I'm going back to sleep for a little while. Night girls ^^ :hugs:

XxX

Hey Sammy I haven't seen Tbuns in a while. I know that after the lst cycle they were gonna be preventing. I really do miss her on here though she was a blast. LOL

You guys really like bmb?? It won't hurt my feeling...I will figure out how to make a banner for us...if you really like it.

Sammy as far as a ticker you can click on one of mine...to create your own and then go to customize your page and edit signature and copy and paste the code there..I believe it can be only bb codes. Good luck. :)

I am off to the doc...big temp dive this morning and BFN on test. I am not preggo this month and not even really sure I Ov so I just hope the witch gets here soon so I can get on with the next cycle.

Good luck at the docs Reeds!

I just got back from the cinema, saw the new twilight film, Eclipse... My god my hormones must be really high with this AF lol... Never been so... Ummm... Horny :blush:... Whilst attaching a film in my life lmao XD

The film itself was great, but the guy who plays the werewolf Jacob... OMIGOSH he is soooo HOTT lol. And he spends most of the film topless so thumbs up to that lol.

Anyway, enough of my hormonal ravings lol. How is everyone today?

XxX

Hey Sammy I haven't seen Tbuns in a while. I know that after the lst cycle they were gonna be preventing. I really do miss her on here though she was a blast. LOL

You guys really like bmb?? It won't hurt my feeling...I will figure out how to make a banner for us...if you really like it.

Sammy as far as a ticker you can click on one of mine...to create your own and then go to customize your page and edit signature and copy and paste the code there..I believe it can be only bb codes. Good luck. :)

I am off to the doc...big temp dive this morning and BFN on test. I am not preggo this month and not even really sure I Ov so I just hope the witch gets here soon so I can get on with the next cycle.

yeah she too funny....I will try to put a ticker up...I am not really 100% sure when I O but I kinda have an idea....a weird thing though, today I woke up with extreme nausea and I still feel very sick, I thought it would be way to early....makes me wonder if I might have O'd earlier??? Let us know how the doc's goes today for ya~talk to you soon...I think BMB is an awesome name for our little group!

Glad u got ur ticker up and working haha :D I need to update mine really

XxX

since I had such a weird cycle last month I am not really sure if I O'd on the 7 or earlier, I am just going off of cm but feel so nauseous today blah! Makes me want to POAS lol

Haha, don't do ittt!!!Not yet anyway lol. You'll only drive yourself insane XD haha

XxX

Hello. Doc appt didn't go well. All the test he did came back fine...so I am being referred to a FS. He said that my age does play a factor and I could have poor egg quality. SO no answers today and feeling pretty defiated right now.

Kae on a bright note I took my girls to see that as my oldest has read all the book and compared to the other 2 that one wowed me!! And I am a team Jacob all the way as well that man is yummy!!

Sammy I agree with Kae...NO TESTING!! patience dear.

Ashley glad to you again huni....how are you?

sorry the doctor's appointment go the way you might have wanted it to go, hopefully FS can help you find a plan for a quick BFP!

Thanks Sammy...nice ticker by the way. LOL

Ladies I am off to nap my head is killing and I feel so drained today.

by the way does it go off a 14 day count down for testing on the ticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->