Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Awww!!! Puppy is soooo cute ^^

I got bored so I decided to go on one of those websites who make pics of what your baby could look like based on pics of you and ur OH... This is how it turned out lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/d8c85a963678bd884943a01071d5d2f4_ge.jpg

Now to me that looks NOTHING like either me or Taylor lmao

XxX

Hi ladies can i join? I will be testing on the 21st also. Currently 4dpo and having cramps, sore bbs, headaches, nausea and dizzyness

Welcome new ladies!! We are always happy to have new ones. Good luck!!

Spence you new pup is super cute!!

Charlene how you today?

Kae that is some crap about your landlord but the new house sounds totally lovely and ideal for you. And so close to family.

I had a fab day with the kiddos!:)

Spencerbear- your puppy is sooo cute!

Kae- that really sucks about your landlady "friend". Hope you get your house, that sounds really nice. Its great being close to family.

Charlene09- thanks for the motivation. That does make me feel better about my lack of symptoms. Maybe no symptoms is a good sign for me.

I'm not convinced of any symptoms, but this am at 6dpo I had a temp drop, so hoping maybe that's early implantation dip! I hope it goes back up tomorrow.

Good Evening Girlies! How we all doing today????

I on the other hand slept all day I dont know why and where all of this tiredness came from but we'll see

Off to bed my bmb gals...chat with you all tomorrow. Have a great monday!!:)

have a great night reeds sorry I didnt write more yesterday I am sorry AF showed but glad your not waiting in limbo for her...on to new cycle. Did you by any chance get one of those First Response Fertility test Have a great night talk to you tomorrow!

I on the other hand have just been feeling nauseous, tired, and crampy oh yeah and having to pee alot more along with watery cm sorry tmi

Hi Ladies!
I will try to put that banner up asap. It is super cute! Thank you Charlene!
Sammy, I really hope you get a bfp, sounds like you are catching many symptoms this week.
Reeds, sorry the af got you, just means more bd'ing this month. :haha:

Hello to the new ladies, best of luck with your BFP's in the coming week/two.
I will be trying out my new opk this week, beginning tomorrow. Hopefully I don't screw it up with the excitement. :winkwink:

OH came home today from a weekend offroading on atv's. He's ready for the line to show up that we are ready to begin!

Ann

Hi Ladies!
I will try to put that banner up asap. It is super cute! Thank you Charlene!
Sammy, I really hope you get a bfp, sounds like you are catching many symptoms this week.
Reeds, sorry the af got you, just means more bd'ing this month. :haha:

Hello to the new ladies, best of luck with your BFP's in the coming week/two.
I will be trying out my new opk this week, beginning tomorrow. Hopefully I don't screw it up with the excitement. :winkwink:

OH came home today from a weekend offroading on atv's. He's ready for the line to show up that we are ready to begin!

Ann

I am sure he is getting inpatient!...lol I dont know if you read the post earlier, how to get the banner on your siggy but the only way I got it up there was by creating a photobucket acct. saving pic onto computer and then uploading to photobucket acct

Labmommy.....I see you figured it out...lol dont you just love the banner!

Labmommy.....I see you figured it out...lol dont you just love the banner!

lol I backtracked and found your post on it and did it while my computer took (forever!) to post my reply. It's adorable! now for that bfp.... ;)

had a chemical in april and no cycle in May to find out I had oviarian cysts

may I ask what came of treating the cysts and how you knew you had them?

Well I ended up in the ER I thought I was pregnant and having a miscarriage, I had a evil evap on a hpt. they did a urine test which came back negative, still worried I might be have been pregnant they did blood test which came back neg. so the did a cat scan and that when they discovered them. saw my OBGYN and he said with each menstrual they usually resolve themselves. If my cycle didnt start they were going to start me on some hormones to balance them

Well I ended up in the ER I thought I was pregnant and having a miscarriage, I had a evil evap on a hpt. they did a urine test which came back negative, still worried I might be have been pregnant they did blood test which came back neg. so the did a cat scan and that when they discovered them. saw my OBGYN and he said with each menstrual they usually resolve themselves. If my cycle didnt start they were going to start me on some hormones to balance them

oh my goodness! that was quite a wy to find out! I had a friend with those years ago who got them after her first baby. They were very painful. Don't wish those on my worst enemy as they say.
Thank you for sharing that. Did you decide if you would test early, before the 14 dpo? lol I know I would sneak a peak, especially with the cheapie tests.

I would have never guessed ovarian cyst to be painful but they are, it was worse than the pain I had in labor with my son! Yes I plan on testing on the 18th which would make me I think 12dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->