Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Going fast is a good thing? You gonna test early or be a good girl and hold out??LOL

I will test either 10 or 11 dpo I know its probably going to be too early but I have never had this many symptoms this early, if I get a BFN then I will wait until 14 then 16dpo

I'm with ya too Sammy. No way I could hold out past dpo10 if I felt something going on!
My current status: day 12, neg. opk, will check earlier in the day tomorrow
The control band popped up immediately, while the test band took a few minutes and was very light.

Lol I know I am just hoping that I might be on of the lucky ones to get a BFP at 10dpo if I am indeed pregnant FX!

Labmommy O is just around the corner how many days is your cycle usually?

Sammy this is your month!! FX

Hey lab the best time to take your opk is between 2pm and 8pm. And try not to drink to much prior. I always test 2 times a day...just a little FYI since I am not sure how long you have been ttc.

That is the problem...my cycle has been between 30 and 35 days since I got off bc. This is why I got the opk's...

Sammy this is your month!! FX

Hey lab the best time to take your opk is between 2pm and 8pm. And try not to drink to much prior. I always test 2 times a day...just a little FYI since I am not sure how long you have been ttc.

I was thinking of doing that Reeds, but I wasn't sure if I would be going too nutty. :)

oooo I am so excited to test now....well not tonight just ready for it to be Sat. Reeds I really hope so....feeling good about this month does anyone believe in woman's intuition?

Just dropping in to let you girls know that I had my 20 week scan last night. Turns out we are having a little girl which is fantastic :) I hope you are all in good health and I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all in the BMB group!

Sammy I do believe in womans intuition!! I knew what all 3 of my kiddos were when I was pregnant and I was right reach time. I could just feel it! good luck FX for you

Just dropping in to let you girls know that I had my 20 week scan last night. Turns out we are having a little girl which is fantastic :) I hope you are all in good health and I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all in the BMB group!

Billylid Congrats how exciting....little girls are awesome...I dont have one but I see they have alot of cute little clothes for girls. More for girls than boys in the stores...lol! I am so excited for you hun

Sammy I do believe in womans intuition!! I knew what all 3 of my kiddos were when I was pregnant and I was right reach time. I could just feel it! good luck FX for you

I hope I am right this go around....how are you doing?

Yes I only want one child I think :) .. Pregnancy is hard I am 19 weeks pregnant and still get really scared if the baby dosnt move as much as I want it too , Just real scared all the time of loosing my baby, And I'm realy excited about the scan just scared incase there is something wrong somewhere :( .. Good luck with your testing Sammy!

Yes I only want one child I think :) .. Pregnancy is hard I am 19 weeks pregnant and still get really scared if the baby dosnt move as much as I want it too , Just real scared all the time of loosing my baby, And I'm realy excited about the scan just scared incase there is something wrong somewhere :( .. Good luck with your testing Sammy!

I am sure everything will be just fine! Dont stress hun enjoy it, it goes quick

Afternoon SAmmy and Charlene.

I am just on the go go go today..just got home from work. I entered my temp for the day...and the roller coaster of temps have already begun. I have the creighton model class at 4 and my oldest dd has a ballgame at 6:20.

Hope everyone has ablessed day

the life of a busy mom....lol. Going to look at a house today....kinda nervous and excited at the same time!!!

Well I am going to log off now sammy & reeds i'll be on tomorrow or tonight, because your day seems to be hours behind mine its now 20:06 where I live lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->