Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

had a faint line today, it should be popping soon...just hope I catch it!

no, I'm not really sure where to start with that. I may try that next cycle if I don't get my bfp this month. Any tips?
How long does everyone keep the tip of the opk dipped for before laying it flat? :coffee:

I dont temp but if I said if I dont get my bfp this month then I will start temping. opk ten seconds

Hello ladies...I wasn't sure about the temping either. Lab since you haven't O yet you coulds till start temping this month. I don't think there is a "good" time you just have to do it. I started at the beginning of my last cycle only because I had the mc and was really determined to find out what was up with my body...and last month was rough. Lots of ups and downs and missed a few day. LOL. BUt this month its has become much easier.

oh my I have the worst heartburn tonight...both ends! DH wont sit next to me...lmao

Does anyone check CP?

I did but...come to find out you can't really tell much by cp...and all your doing is increasing your chance of infection. SO remove your finger from you V and....:test::test::test::test:

LOL

Reeds-you are too funny! good to know about poss. infection. I dont have nausea anymore but now have crampy calf muscles and mild cramping in lower abdomen

I will probably use a generic blue dye test on Sat. and if I get any questionable lines then I will do a frer

Hi girls. Sorry I didn't get on to say hi last night, I was out with a group of us from work for a well deserved chill out night lol... Got a little bit drunk :p but I had a great night and actually forgot about TTC for an evening :D

How are we all? Sammy, your symptoms sound fab :D

XxX

Last night before bed my bbs had some weird twinges but not overall sore so I had myself a peek and there are bulging little veins I have always had vein on my breast after I got pregnant with my son but never on the areola....getting a little excited.....hope this is a good sign

Last night before bed my bbs had some weird twinges but not overall sore so I had myself a peek and there are bulging little veins I have always had vein on my breast after I got pregnant with my son but never on the areola....getting a little excited.....hope this is a good sign

oh my goodnes...I can't wait to hear the results of your tests....

Hello ladies...I wasn't sure about the temping either. Lab since you haven't O yet you coulds till start temping this month. I don't think there is a "good" time you just have to do it. I started at the beginning of my last cycle only because I had the mc and was really determined to find out what was up with my body...and last month was rough. Lots of ups and downs and missed a few day. LOL. BUt this month its has become much easier.

Do I need a special thermometer? mine goes one digit to the right of the decimal point. Is that enough?

I wouldnt think so. but I have seen basal body temp therm. so I am not sure

Yes Sammy is right...you need a basal body you can purchase one at walmart for about 8 dollars.

Sammy can you get a cheap pink dye one??? I have heard such yucky things about blue ones. I so hope this is it...I have FX!

Lab how you doing??

Kae that was a well deserved night out and I am thinking I am going to have one tonight. I just am in this mood and well to put it mildly I am pissed off that I am not pregnant yet!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->