Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

@ Billylid~ congrats on the girlie you are carrying. that is wonderful!
@ Sammy~ Any symptoms today? Tell us about this house!
@ Reeds ~ how often to you test bbt a day? It's easy to become distracted and let your days fly by when you are on the go go go!

I have two trips planned in the next two weeks and am stressing out with all the packing! Short trip this wknd, then next wknd we leave to visit family overseas. Difficult to pack for the extended, long distance trip when also packing and in need of clothes for wknd trip! arg!

Will be taking next opk in an hour...hope for two bold lin)es (fx

Yes I only want one child I think :) .. Pregnancy is hard I am 19 weeks pregnant and still get really scared if the baby dosnt move as much as I want it too , Just real scared all the time of loosing my baby, And I'm realy excited about the scan just scared incase there is something wrong somewhere :( .. Good luck with your testing Sammy!

I feel the same way, I am so nervous that I do become preggo I will become even more of a worry wart with all the sad stories I have heard and read. Although, if you worry about it, you can't fully enjoy it! Just proceed with optimistic, cheerful caution! (if possible!)

Hey Lab I only take my bbt once at 4am. I haven't used opks the past few months as I was trying the relaxed approach...well that didn't work so now I am pulling out all the stops. LOL

@ Billylid~ congrats on the girlie you are carrying. that is wonderful!
@ Sammy~ Any symptoms today? Tell us about this house!
@ Reeds ~ how often to you test bbt a day? It's easy to become distracted and let your days fly by when you are on the go go go!

I have two trips planned in the next two weeks and am stressing out with all the packing! Short trip this wknd, then next wknd we leave to visit family overseas. Difficult to pack for the extended, long distance trip when also packing and in need of clothes for wknd trip! arg!

Will be taking next opk in an hour...hope for two bold lin)es (fx

just the crampy full feeling in lower abdomen, insomnia last night up til 4am woke up at 9am and nauseous

wow... was I goe for like a week? lol I come on and there's like 10 extra pages than there was last night!!! lol

Sammy - Yes, I believe in Women's intuition. When I got my bfp I was determined to not test until after my AF was due... had a major urge to test at 10dpo et voila!!! 1 bfp. Too bad it ended badly :/ Ah well, my point is... YES I believe in women's intuition lol. Also... Wow!!! a 4 bedroom place!!! how exciting ^^

Reeds - umm... I had something to say but it has escaped me due to a small argument me and DH had in between me writing my reply to sammy and you haha. I'll remember and post it up in a bit!!!

Charlene - don't worry chika, you've come this far!!! I'm sure everything will be fine ^^

House News!!! I HAVE A HOUSE!!! :D It's 3 bedrooms, bathroom, utility room, kitchen diner, living room and a yard :D I get the keys tomorrow and the landlord is giving us a week's rent free to decorate the house (it's all been newly plastered but needs painting) before he puts in the new carpets ^^ The landlord is also going to fit my washing machine for me ^^ haha. It's 19 doors up form my aunty's house too. So far enough to have our privacy yet close enough that I can see my little cousin more often :D I'm excited!!! haha.

Anyway, must go do some grub for me lad. Talk to ya all soon!!

XxX

wow... was I goe for like a week? lol I come on and there's like 10 extra pages than there was last night!!! lol

Sammy - Yes, I believe in Women's intuition. When I got my bfp I was determined to not test until after my AF was due... had a major urge to test at 10dpo et voila!!! 1 bfp. Too bad it ended badly :/ Ah well, my point is... YES I believe in women's intuition lol. Also... Wow!!! a 4 bedroom place!!! how exciting ^^

Reeds - umm... I had something to say but it has escaped me due to a small argument me and DH had in between me writing my reply to sammy and you haha. I'll remember and post it up in a bit!!!

Charlene - don't worry chika, you've come this far!!! I'm sure everything will be fine ^^

House News!!! I HAVE A HOUSE!!! :D It's 3 bedrooms, bathroom, utility room, kitchen diner, living room and a yard :D I get the keys tomorrow and the landlord is giving us a week's rent free to decorate the house (it's all been newly plastered but needs painting) before he puts in the new carpets ^^ The landlord is also going to fit my washing machine for me ^^ haha. It's 19 doors up form my aunty's house too. So far enough to have our privacy yet close enough that I can see my little cousin more often :D I'm excited!!! haha.

Anyway, must go do some grub for me lad. Talk to ya all soon!!

XxX

thats exciting it will be nice to move out of our apartment and have a place we can call our home!

I bet! Taylor and I have decided we are going to slowly start to put some money away to afford a deposit on a house in the future :) I really don't want to get to 40 and not at least be in the process of buying a house lol.

XxX

SAmmy and Kae so happy for the new houses!

Kae you tell Taylor it was my turn and to pick a fight with you another time. LOL

Girls I am exhausted been up since 3:30am and its now 8:30pm...I am off to bed and will chat tomorrow. Luv ya all!!:)

I agree I do want a bump either way but if I had the choice it would be a winter bump...lol our summer here in PA last week was in the 100's

being oon ur six day past O... How are your symptons??:thumbup:

I have noticed increased hunger, watery cm, urination. every now and then I get headaches and nausea. how about you?

Well just got back from my follow up with GYN, for my ovarian cysts. Dr said everything looks great and normal, asked me how I was feeling lately I said fine he said he noticed a increase in my cervical discharge and said he looked at it under the scope and said he saw no signs of infection......I hope this is a good sign, cant wait to POAS!

Hope all my ladies are doing great today!

wow where had everyone been???

Thanks Charlene I really hope this is a good sign

Hi Ladies!
Looks like I'm not the only one who couldn't get on yesterday. Beautiful weather here. I'm on the deck enjoying the small breeze. Hoping for a positive opk still....
How is everyone else doing?

hey everyone...busy busy I have been. ready to slow down. lol

Sammy FX this is ur month!

I am excited my opks came today will be testing in a few days so excited I am determined this will b my cycle!!

woo hoo! You go Reeds! I like that determination! :happydance:

When do you plan to begin testing?

Hey labmommy I will begin using my opks on cd 9..kinda early but I will only do 1 a day til cd 11...then its on. I am also thinking about baking soda finger again and the softcups. I WANT A BFP!!

Reeds with that determination you'll get that bfp!

How we all doing tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->