Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Darn it...no pos. Opk yet. Wonder how long this cycle will be. We are going outta town tonight so tomorrow I will be opk'ing at the camp ground bathroom facilities. Should be interesting. Bd'd tonite just in case...
Have a great night ladies!

Good luck Ann..have fun camping!!:)

Thanks Sammy...I am done being relaxed I am gonna make it happen!!

Know how you feel Reeds. I was slightly annoyed when we went out, my pregnant co worker was drinking, but I'll let her off because she only had 2 half pints of cider then had coke haha.

I just realised I won't have the Internet for a while when we move, so will only get to check in occasionally, but hopefully it won't take long to sort out and we don't move until next Saturday. So you won't have miss me until then lol.

XxX

Absolutely nackered!!! Been doing nothing but painting the last 2 days so our house is ready to move into next Saturday. So far we have nearly finished the kitchen and living room. I've never known walls so hard to paint!!! The paint just won't stick!!!

But anyway, my grandparents are babysitting my little cousin tonight so we had to stop for the day. I'm going to have a loooooong nap before I have to stay at my nans, cuz I never sleep when I share a bed with my little cousin lol.

I'm sure none of that made sense, but I know what I meant lol. Anyway, sleep time for me :)

XxX

Hey Sammy I won't O til next weekend...I am hoping before. LOL

Wow girls I am so hungover...I have not been out in over a year and some friends came by and dragged me out last night and once I had one beer it was all down from there....now I know why I don't go out anymore I can't handle it the next day. :(

wow, lots to catch up on.

Sammy~TEST! :lol: Sounds promising!
Reeds~what is baking soda finger? :lol:

Hello Ladies sorry I havent been on I had my anomoly scan on friday and found out that I am having a

BOY!!!!!!!!!
There he is :)

Attachments

• AJAY.jpg
    AJAY.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13
Awwww, I LOVE it!! If I ever have a boy I like the name JJ, but you can't just call a baby that, so it will be James John :D

Congrats again :)

XxX

Ugh, I'm having an I hate Kae day :( I made a mistake last night and got on the scales... Was not impressed with what I saw at all, as if I needed proof that I'm overweight -.-

But I've decided that once we're in our new house I'm going to join slimming world, and I WILL lose some weight (in fact I need to lose about 5 stone to get back to what I was when I moved here *cry*). So encouragement would be appreciated :) and no talking about yummy food when all I have to eat is salad lmao >.<

Anyway, I just need some cheering up lol. But at least it isn't TTC related for a change :p

Hope everyone is having a good day.

XxX

Charlene CONGRATS on the sweet boy!!

Ashley "baking soda" finger is just that...I was my hands really well and keep a finger wet and dip it in baking soda and put it up there and it made my cm so much more like ewcm and I did that the last month I got my BFP...so I am trying it again this month.

Kae I know what you mean about losing wieght...I need to lose about 30lbs to be happy with my body again. UGH I love food too much!! LOL

Spence and Billy how r u ladies??

Sammy did you test yet?

I hate FRER! yes and got a big evap right away and of course took it apart to see if there was the classic evap dent and sure enough it was there. Took a blue dye generic walgreens and faint positive same width of control and light blue....I post a pic and see what you guys think. All same symptoms, I only have one clear blue digital left so I am going to wait until Friday and no more test after that.

Wow! I'm holding my fingers crossed for ya Sammy!
Reeds, are your cycles getting shorter since you hope for an O sooner?

I tested VERY positive OPK yesterday twice and today it is not as bold but as dark as the control again. Luckily we bd'd the day before yesterday, yesterday, and on again today. I am SO glad something told me what day it was that I O though...I felt abdominal cramping the day before yesterday, much like my AF, but it was not nearly time...which I took for O signs and decided to listen to my body and not the negative OPK of that day. Thankfully, I was right! :haha:

Back home again, and happy to be here! Now to wait for that darn tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->