Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

:rofl: reeds HILARIOUS eh....but im sure nothin got in there... i hope not neway...since im in o time

after we had sex i wiped and saw clear stretchy CM , idk if that was just from havin :sex: or what....could it be?

they said theres nothing to really worry about the cysts they will just watch its size

yeah they will usually rupture, mine did anyway when i was pregnant.

how is the spotting babe?

havent checked since earlier....I ordered myself to bed rest until I see OBGYN on monday

Yep Ashley my temp went back up today. !! YAY!! It should stay up if I am pregnant. 8dpo today and I woke up this morning with killer heartburn and I had to pee 3 times last night

Sammy stay in that bed girl til you get to see your doc

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:

For you REEDS! I think there is a :baby: in the belly! :)

has ur temp stayed up like that before?

This is only my second month of tracking my temps but last month I don't think I even Ov but FF said I did and only gave me a 8 day lp. So I am already past that today. :) Af is due on 8/6. I was gonna test this morning but had to pee too much last night.

I am gonna test in the morning. I have 5 ic. and 1 frer that I will save. I am afraid to get my hopes up. I am really tired today and ready for a nap. LOL. My bbs are tender when I take off my bra but feel okay once its off...

ohhh REEDS, sounds really really promising...

I posted another thread in the TTC forum but when I go to my statistics I don't see it there :cry: wtf! Asking for advice about the getting pregnant and condom falling off thing..

idk if the condom fell off during :sex: or when i jumped off :lol:

but i dont think any got inside because the condom opening was facing the floor but nothing poured out when it was hanging there

so weird, this has never happened before.

LOL now your bored. HAHA I would say either way there is a chance of some getting in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->