Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well we knew you was pregnant. LOL DId you tell them that?

Ashley we had taco bell as I was lazy tonight. LOL

Asfm I am already dying to poas. LOL I know there is no way possible to a positive yet...but a girl can hope. I will probably test this weekend if my temps stay up if not I probably won't waste the time of get my hopes up. I have no symptoms at all really. Crampy on and off all week and my bbs are usually sore after O but so far just a little tender but I have been stressed all week with Tj and I bickering...but FX I am trying to be positive.

I sure hope Kae is getting on well and getting settled into her new place. Tj and I have been talking about getting a new house just don't know that we want the hassle of putting ours on the market. Just really would love this 5 bdroom place on that lake we found but it is losing land we have 10 acres now and the other place only has 1. So I am not sure it will happen. oh well:)

I know I was kinda bummed when he just said your pregnant I should have just asked for a beta blood test....Oh well I am going to call my OB tomorrow morning and see when he will get me in. I do have a ultrasound scheduled for the end of August to make sure ovarian cysts are gone, its a two month follow up from the last one.

Yeah reeds I did but they told me it had to be prescribed.
yummmm taco bell!!!
r u and dh better now?
wow 10 acres whew!!!! but lakefront is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope kae it well also!

have u found urself talking like the UK GIRLS :lol:
they have different lingo than us...i see u said i hope kae is getting on well :lol:

LOL Ashley I did and didn't even realize it. I think I must only do it on here and I think there are more UK girls on here that from the US.

Tj and I are doing better. Still a little tense but working through it. WEll off to work ladies have a good day. :)

Welcome babe and gl! Hope you get ur :bfp: keep us posted!

Reeds~ I know isn't that funny :lol: it is mostly UK girlies. ;)

About to storm here so im off

Hello Ladies getting ready to call OB and see if I can get in soon. How are we all doing today? Welcome Babe <3 hope you get your bfp this month

Reeds just posted a message on your profile, I dont know how to add it to my siggy

my journal is now on the first page of the pregnancy journal under pregnancy forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->