Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

sister came to visit and told me she is pregnant again (she has a 20mo old)...I wasn't even happy for her...i said oh, congrats.

I feel like a bad person but it was bad timing since I really thought I was in this month and if I had gotten pregnant they would be weeks apart. I am so upset.

sister came to visit and told me she is pregnant again (she has a 20mo old)...I wasn't even happy for her...i said oh, congrats.

I feel like a bad person but it was bad timing since I really thought I was in this month and if I had gotten pregnant they would be weeks apart. I am so upset.

OH huni I know exactly how you feel. Its not my sister but my dh's cousins wife. They just got back together after a 5 month breakup and then she sent me a tex on the 4th of july of a digi test with the words pregnant....I said congrats but my heart just broke and I was so angry for a few days. Its hard to get past when we don't understand how someone who can barely handle what they have gets more...sometimes life is so unfair. :hugs:

Well as for me temp did go up today but I almost bet that tomorrow it goes down. PMS sypmtoms have kicked in full swing so I am sure the witch is on her way. :(

keep your chin up reeds I was becoming doubtful and thought af was on her way and ended up with bfp

Girls guess I was still asleep when I put my temp in this morning. Its actually went down:) I am praying it was a implantation dip. Af is due on the 6th I believe but I have had PMS symptoms all day and a killer back ache the past few days at work...its like I am not use to being on my feet all day and I have been doing this job for 3 years.

How are all my BMB girls tonight?

just spent six hour in the er eas diagnosed with uti obarian cysts and threatened misscarriage did and ultrasound saw the sac but nothing on it they said it might be to soon to see something

just spent six hour in the er eas diagnosed with uti obarian cysts and threatened misscarriage did and ultrasound saw the sac but nothing on it they said it might be to soon to see something

Why did you go to the E.R. were you having pain?
Why did they diagnose you with threatened miscarriage? Uhh they did that to me E.V.E.R.Y. T.I.M.E. I went to the E.R. when I was pregnant. I think you are still early so not seeing anything is Ok...they say at about 6 weeks is when the fetal pole shows up...did they do a BETA HCG?
:hugs:

Girls guess I was still asleep when I put my temp in this morning. Its actually went down:) I am praying it was a implantation dip. Af is due on the 6th I believe but I have had PMS symptoms all day and a killer back ache the past few days at work...its like I am not use to being on my feet all day and I have been doing this job for 3 years.

How are all my BMB girls tonight?

OHHH SOUNDS GOOD REEDS!!!!:happydance::thumbup:

I hope so. temp up this morning. and i have killer heartburn it actually woke me up...geez i hope this is it but still scared to hope...

Why did you go to the E.R. were you having pain?
Why did they diagnose you with threatened miscarriage? Uhh they did that to me E.V.E.R.Y. T.I.M.E. I went to the E.R. when I was pregnant. I think you are still early so not seeing anything is Ok...they say at about 6 weeks is when the fetal pole shows up...did they do a BETA HCG?
:hugs:

I was having some severe cramping for the last 2-3 days and started having some brownish pink discharge with cramping and back pain. yes but they didnt give my my levels I dont know if they had the results before I left. I have to get another beta hcg on monday

just had some more wetness and checked and brownish pink discharge with one little blood clot size of a grain of rice....starting to feel doubtful and heart broken thinking this could be the end :cry:

they should have given u the blood results before u left, they always did me coz i asked for them. im sooooo sorry hun about the bleeding try to stay strong...its just brownish/pinkish and not bright red...so i have hope for u! :hugs:

sounds good still reeds, i still dont get the temp thing is it supp2 stay high when preg? drop what?

:rofl: DH and I just had :sex: and it was from behind and I went to jump off <~~hahaha
and i looked down and the condom is hanging out of my vajajay LOVELY :rofl: TMI sorry but we laughed about it...he was like hold on hold on and pulled it out hahaha, i had a penis for a few secs :rofl:

Oh my gosh Sammy I just seen this. Hang in there sweetie? The cyst is back? OH my goodness. Lots of prayers your way

sounds good still reeds, i still dont get the temp thing is it supp2 stay high when preg? drop what?

Hey Ashley yep thats it.. my temp should stay up if I am preggo. If it starts to drop more than likely AF is on her way.

:rofl: DH and I just had :sex: and it was from behind and I went to jump off <~~hahaha
and i looked down and the condom is hanging out of my vajajay LOVELY :rofl: TMI sorry but we laughed about it...he was like hold on hold on and pulled it out hahaha, i had a penis for a few secs :rofl:

:yipee: :rofl::rofl:

thanks Reeds, I think I am going to go take a nap, thanks for all the prayers. I really need it.

I always have cysts when I am pregnant too,for some reason. they say its usually caused from the ovary that released the egg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->