Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

yeap i am,ds is napping. so im just chillen.
dh came for lunch n thats when that happened :lol:
he was like now u got me tired bahahaha

yeah n dh must have super sperm or i must be super fertile coz i always get knocked up....idk i guess i am just scared since im such HIGH HIGH risk...

hey ladies i was wondering what does bmb mean?

i been having some sharp pains on my left side today which makes me think more great i guess im o'ing or gearing up for it...

Hey Ashsley you should change our thread name to the BMB Girls thread. LOL

I know your high high risk huni but all will work out this time if you do get pregnant this time. I know it

oh haha i get it lol!

Reed how are you doing?

have you girls ever experienced bleeding a week after AF?

yeah its just really scary, i have everything on hand i need tho if i do

baby asprin
progesterone
lovenox injections

but the f/s said to try 2 plan pregnancy so i can get a jump start on the injections and prog you know....to prevent m/c again...

ill change when the majority of the girls are back on so they dont lose us like kae did that one time :lol:

oh haha i get it lol!

Reed how are you doing?

have you girls ever experienced bleeding a week after AF?

So wait, you had af for your 5-7 days and it stopped. then 7 days later started to bleed bright red again?

I had AF on the 19th and the bleeding stopped on the 23rd the day my bf and i dtd and then on the 29th i started bleeding brownish red blood and its starting to get lighter today.

weird, we started our af the same day! hehe! but it could just be from dtd i kno when i do it sometimes after af it brings her back a little

that has never happened to me before. so idk why it would do that now

aww ok! i have my laptop charging while im using it. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->