Which HPT is most sensitive - Superdrug vs FRER?

nupu

1 gorgeous rainbow girl
Reaction score
Hi

I used a FRER with 2nd urine of the morning (wasn't intending to test and had a pee at 4.30amish) at 8.00am. Got what I think is a faint line within the three minutes. Am 12dpo today. I also have some Superdrug tests. Which are the most sensitive out of the two? If you have any knowledge I'd love to know.
(I'm not getting excited and partly wish I hadn't caved as the last time I had a faint positive I had a chemical. I had a tight tummy yesterday and it seems to have gone today too! Hmmmm):wacko:

Any help gratefully received

Hi nupu. I used a clear blue digital test so not sure which of the two you suggested is the most sensitive. I am now 14 dpo, did a test using cb digital on Sunday evening as was really impatient, which was bfn and then did one this morning, as am now 14 dpo, again using cb digital and was also bfn. My AF is due to start today and have been having cramps on and off all day, was so disappointed this morning, as really wanted to have a bfp for christmas. Keep running to the loo to see if it has started, as normally does around this time. Went to Boots today and bought fr early test, think I had the idea that I wanted a different test ready for next time.

Have you had much experience with cb digital? Maybe I will use the fr test in the morning if AF hasn't arrived yet, am wondering whether there is the smallest chance that the cb digital test isn't sensitive enough to pick up hormones, or if i'm just kidding myself.

FX with your testing. It's all so confusing isn't it :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"