which phone company.....

babydevil1989

Reaction score
Are u with?

Our contract with BT is up in july and i want to change companys as they have been such a pain in the arse!! Charging me loads more than we are using!

So who are you with?

Do you like them?

Had any problems?

How much do you.pay and for what usage?

Thanks xxx

Talk Talk.

Weve only been with them a month and they seem ok so far.

We pay £26 p/m for anytime/any number plus an add on of 500 mins a month of overseas calls which is inclusive of the £26.

Oh and i forgot, internet is included in that, we get 12Mgz and its unlimited.

I have been with BT, sky and talk talk, all have been a pain. Talk talk were the worse for us, BT was brill when we joined them, but like they others it's going downhill, plus they too sold out to India so that's extra annoying.

I am thinking of gong back to sky, but like I say that all seem the same really.

We're with O2. We have the home phone and broadband with them. £26 per month unlimited downloads and pay for the calls as you use them. Completely hassle free and we've been with them for a year. Its cheaper if you have an O2 mobile too. £20 a month i think.

We just left virgin today, and had Bt installed.... fingers crossed :d

We are with Virgin :) not too bad...we pay £45 a month,thats with a few add on's though.xx

im with virgin media and have been since 2003

they are ok, pain in the neck that it is indian call centres if you call them they cant deviate from their script so if you ask them a question not usually covered they just keep repeating an irrelevant answer, kind of irritating sometimes.

i pay them just over £100 a month, for everything, including 3 extra boxes

We're going with 02 soon, works out cheaper because of the money off thing x

Talk Talk - been with them 11 months - contract is up next month.

They've been ok - Never had a issue apart from they said I couldn't change my DD date

talktalk. theyre ok so far. with talkmobile aswell. they are not so great tho!. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->