Which washable wipes do you have?

J

JayleighAnn

So far we've always used cotton wool & water, we tried washable wipes (I cut up an old towel) but we didn't get on with them, the towel was too old lol it scratched his bum & frayed in the wash even though I zig zag stitched it. Any recommendations?

I have Earthly Softly fleece/terry wipes, which are nice but too small. I have some Junior Joy terry ones, which I find too scratchy. I mostly use small microfibre flannels now, but will keep a look out in here for some good recommendations! :)

I'm tempted by cheeky wipes but their a bit pricey when theirs cheaper one out tgere. I like the look of weenotions n ellas house ones x

I use weenotions wipes, ellas house and imse vimse washcloths. Also got some junior joy but i wouldn't waste your money on them tbh

I have tons made from a WAHM on DS, they are flannel and velour, I love them :D

Sorry...WAHM is work at home mom...DS is diaperswappers, it's a US based forum but most ship worldwide. Here are some of mine from her

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/mommyof2co/April%202008/1-3.jpg

Ahhh I know what WAHM stands for, but not DS, I'll hav a look, didnt jacqui get some shipped to her? X

Yep, from the same girl, the one that we bought from is katedanzer

I had a look and I'm so overwhelmed that forum is massive!!! I don't understand what she means by $ ppd and I don't know how much it would cost for customs to UK etc :wacko: and I'm also a great big sissy about posting on new forums! lol

i have some Wee Notions (2 sets!) - I LOVE THEM!!!!! also some Ellas House from my SS and will definately be getting some more :D i have some Cotton Babies (Bumgenius) which i got from Mothercare which are good too (i keep these for poo tho !!LOL) and some i made myself (which are also kept for poo!!) LOL i have loads and loads but i love nice wipes :blush:...................would defo recommend Wee Notions and Ellas House tho :thumbup: :hugs:

How many wipes will I need? We do about 5 bum changes a day and he poo's once every day or 2?

LOL i was the same when i looked at them too Jayleigh and ended up not getting anything.....might have to now tho..........cheer myself up :D

I'm too chicken lol I hate posting somewhere new, I lurked for a couple weeks till I decided to join as I was too scared!

I was thinking, if you order some, we could order them together and share the shipping and customs etc? might make it cheaper x

good plan hun...i'm just trying to figure my way to find them at the moment...the forum is mahooooooosive!!!!!

https://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656999

we've got about 20 or so and thats sees us through a few days.

I'm totally gonna check that site out when i have enough spare time :happydance:

we've got about 20 or so and thats sees us through a few days.

I'm totally gonna check that site out when i have enough spare time :happydance:

I keep meaning to ask you, your organise the BF champions don't you? Can I be one please?? :blush: I think I could offer some help :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->