Which washable wipes do you have?

Their expensive hun unless you can get a second hand one on ebay

i got mine in argos and it wasnt too expensive otherwise i wouldnt have got it :rofl:

x

i've been looking at sewing machines recently aswell but have no idea where to even begin :dohh: I can't beleive how many there are out there!

i got my sewing machine off argos aswell, first one cost £160 and was ok but ive since upgraded to one that cost twice as much :shock: well i figured since it was for my business it was justified haha

x

My mum is getting me oe for my birthday :smug: OH thinks it's a shit presse but I realy want one

Lol he just doesn't get it. He laughed at me last night cause I was sat on the settee knitting longies, he said we should buy them till I showed him the price lmao

Ooh I want to learn to knit! Is it difficult? How do you learn how to do it? I want to make longies :hissy:

:rofl:

haha yeh bet that shut him up, tell him to piss off lmao, paul doesnt bat an eyelid now, hes used to it :rofl:

x

kirsten, no its not difficult at all, i'll teach u lol,h ave u got msn?

x

I have an old singer sewing machine that was my grans, it's pretty basic which is what I need!

Hm yeah I think I have msn, lol, haven't used it in about 5 years, I'll PM you my email addy.

Ooh I want to learn to knit! Is it difficult? How do you learn how to do it? I want to make longies :hissy:

:rofl:

It's not hard, like Ellie said I can teach u as well? Theres loads of videos on youtube, ask ur nan/mum lol thats how I learnt.

Ellie pm me ur msn I need to ask u a few things :D x

whats better between computorised s.machines or well manual i guess the opposite would be? There was a cute one on amazon i think it was, will have to see if i can find it again. I kno nothing about specifications though, whats good, whats bad and whats pointless :dohh:

just get a manual one, the computerised ones are sooo bloody much of a faff on, my mam has one thinking shes clever and it was a nightmare to use lol, we had to get the dvd out and it kept breaking and i just wanted to cry lol, i was longing for my shitty manual one cos it worked soo much easier!!

x

:rofl: well that narrowed that one down then!

Can't seem to find the cute pink one i saw on amazon before xmas now :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->