Which washable wipes do you have?

oh i forgot to say we have about 40 :blush: and NEVER run out !!LOL

I had a look and I'm so overwhelmed that forum is massive!!! I don't understand what she means by $ ppd and I don't know how much it would cost for customs to UK etc :wacko: and I'm also a great big sissy about posting on new forums! lol

Not sure if anyone else has answered this yet for you :)

$ ppd will be US dollars including shipping..usually to just the US and/or Canada, if you're interested in buying some from the girl I posted about I'd contact her directly through PM and see if she can ship where you are and get a shipping quote that way.

Oh we have about 36...we also use them to clean up his face and I've also used them as wash cloths in the bath...we could even go for more, before we stopped using them as wipes, but now they are used for all those other things, not wipes anymore as he isn't in cloth right now, we are potty training as soon as we move

I had a look and I'm so overwhelmed that forum is massive!!! I don't understand what she means by $ ppd and I don't know how much it would cost for customs to UK etc :wacko: and I'm also a great big sissy about posting on new forums! lol

Not sure if anyone else has answered this yet for you :)

$ ppd will be US dollars including shipping..usually to just the US and/or Canada, if you're interested in buying some from the girl I posted about I'd contact her directly through PM and see if she can ship where you are and get a shipping quote that way.

Ohh yes please hun that would be really good of u x

How many would you be interested in, I imagine the shipping to there would be based on weight so to give her a better idea

we have the value ones from babykind 15quid for 30 i thibk they are terry and fleece and i find them great

Ok I pm'd her :) I wasn't sure which type of wipes you want becuase she does alot.....organic bamboo velour, cotton velour, flannel, terry so just for math's sake I told her the flannel/velour but they should all weigh about the same so if she can get shipping for those you can figure out the price of the actual wipes when you pick which type you like :)

i made some out of random cleaning cloth i found in poundland and fleece on the other side zigzagged together but i mainly use them as boostered liners now cos they work so well hahaha, i need to make me more washable wipes cos i use cotton wool too atm

x

I'm glad it's not just me lol everyone I know think I'n crazy for still using cotton wool. But I got a free pack of johnsons wipes and they can strip paint from walls!!! I'm not puttin that on Halens little bum :nope:

yup i will totally agree with that - i have tried them on my face one night i was being lazy and in the end i had to wash my face as it was going all tight and sore ... i have (and do on a rare occasion) used Huggies Pure wipes and i think out of a bad bunch these are the best IMO...tho they only get used in emergencies (we keep wet wipes on the car and at the horses to wipe hands ) so if we have ran out of cloth wipes or solution etc etc then e will use the sposies..... but her bum definately tells the tale afterward !

I've never used a baby wipe on him anywere, they make me itch n come out in blotches so I can't use them on him anyway unless I wear latex gloves lol

omg i didnt know that, i use wet wipes on me in the bathroom and ive never had a problem, right the wet wipes are going in the bin :shock:

x

Yeah that was the whole reason we didn't use them, I wouldn't use paint stripper on his bum so why would I use wet wipes :shrug:

I still use wet wipes when we go out, but as it seems to be pretty rare that I am out and she needs a nappy change we have had the same pack for about 5 months, lol. I use the Jackson Reece ones, I think I am addicted to the smell lol, they are lovely!

https://www.jacksonreece.com/home.htm

I use a combination of washable wipes and cotton wool at home, usually wipes, but as she is covered in those horrid little blisters right now I am using cotton wool and chamomile tea. I need some more wipes though, just having a look at that huge forum now!

And yeah I know what you mean about the Johnsons ones, I got some sample packs which I use on her hands sometimes, they smell really strong, a sort of chemically smell. I think the sensitive ones are even worse :dohh:

Oohh they seem nicer, not full of nasties, bet their expensive though. Hope Freys is getting better hunny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->