Which washable wipes do you have?

This one? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brother-BC...r_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1262203472&sr=8-6

This one? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brother-BC...r_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1262203472&sr=8-6

no wasn't that one, it was white with a pink emblem on it, think it was a butterfly. I thought it was a toshiba but could be mistaken.

That 1 above seems to have good spec tho i think?

I learnt to sew on my mum's sewing machine, which she got for her 21st birthday. She bought me one for my 21st and it's got all sorts of fancy functions on it... I do use them sometimes but honestly, I prefer hers because it's solid and reliable whereas mine sometimes tries to be a bit too clever!!! If you're just starting out, I'd go for a basic one, maybe a second hand one (as long as it has the instructions!) - all you really need is back and forward in a couple of different stitches.

Yep, from the same girl, the one that we bought from is katedanzer

She is AWESOME. We have her family cloth and unpaper towels. You just can't go with her lol.

Most of our wipes are from Walmart. They were pretty cheap too and are holding up well.

whats wrong with it?

I been looking at a JMB overlocker.....hmmm

its difficult to use, kept breaking, thread kept snapping, fabric kept bunching up, it was awful!!

x

Thats unusual Brother is normally really good, its one of the brands I recommend anyway especially for people starting out. Did your mums one do that from day 1? if so it might be worth calling them up as they do normally have a really long warranty.

I have a Toyota sewing machine which is great, its a manual and I love it, its quite dated now though so maybe I will upgrade one day but I cannot part with it (how sad is that)

I have a brother embroidery machine which I love :blush: that was a B day pressie as well LOL my friends thought I was nuts :haha:

im not sure but she lives in turkey anyway so has trouble contacting them, she had to phone for a replacement bobbin or something and they proper gave her the run around!

saying that though, mine is a brother now and its really good, only had it a few months cos my old one broke but its really easy to use whereas that one ^^ was sooooo complicated to figure out

x

oh my God guess what my MIL dropped off for me today?........................:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

An overlocker :happydance::happydance::happydance: she is such a star, its hers but I can borrow it for as long as I like, I am over the moon she has just saved me so much time for my baby blankets and hats :hugs::hugs:

:happydance: thats so nice of her, have fun making all your cute stuff, and put pics up when youre done obviously, i love to see other peoples work :happydance:

x

See this is all your fault now i've gone and bought more :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"