• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Welp, count me back in! DH and I had a long talk yesterday about how unimpressed we were with our pictures and the unqualified lady doing the ultrsound (in our opinion) and while we still think it's a boy, we are not happy with our pics! I went to in-gender and posted my pics there and both of the ultrasound techs stated that my pictures looked "off" to them and that they couldn't confirm a boy from them because of the angle they were taken at...SO WE ARE GOING ON THURSDAY! I'm going to my original appt at my docs office where the equipment is better and the tech knows what she's doing! Then I will feel more confident announcing next week!

I hope you get better pictures 3x. Your bump looks just like my bump with Gabriel. My bump is so different this time, it's one of the reasons I think I'm on team pink. Only 3 more weeks till I find out!

Thanks Seity, I hope I get better pics too. I think that's just the way I carry, I carried the same with DD! At first I wanted another DD but I've now adjusted to refering to baby as Zane and I just feel kinda scared to bond, but I'm sure when we go he'll still be a boy and I'd trust my tech even more than some stranger who's getting paid to do an entertainment ultrasound! Then hopefully I'll have the confidence to scream it's a boy lol!

TOMORROW afternoon we'll know!!! :) Can't wait to see that everything is as it should be and that baby is growing as he/she should... and obviously also excited to learn/announce gender :)

congrats everyone, so glad we have all made it this far!:happydance:
only 17 more days and i can join you ladies on team pink or blue.:)
anybody have any names picked out already?

Just a middle - Davis or David but probably Davis!

i like Davis better than David.
David is too common, lol. unless that is what your going for.
only 15 more days for me ladies! still feels like an eternity though..

We had our scan on the 7th, and we are having a BOY!!!!!!!!! Hubby got to pick the name and he chose Corey Park. I am just thrilled because everything went great and baby is 100% healthy.:thumbup:

We had our scan on the 7th, and we are having a BOY!!!!!!!!! Hubby got to pick the name and he chose Corey Park. I am just thrilled because everything went great and baby is 100% healthy.:thumbup:

congratulations! :hugs:

2 days 12 1/2hrs to go!! I am beyond excited! I didn't know for my 1st 3 kids & it didn't make it any more fun than knowing,lol. I knew for my last baby & it made things so much easier! lol I am hoping they can tell for sure since I am having a 3D ultrasound. Hoping for a girl but of course healthy is the main thing & I have 2 of each so it will just be the tie breaker,lol.

25 hours to go woohoo:happydance:
I am beyond excited! Please cooperate baby and show mummy and daddy the goods:thumbup:
I've had more girl guesses than boys in the last few days and even my sister who has been adamant its a boy had a girl dream the other night:wacko:

I've got a private scan booked for 28th September I'll be 16 weeks. Can't wait!! :D

I've got a private scan booked for 28th September I'll be 16 weeks. Can't wait!! :D

We find out the same day! 18 days and counting.

Congrats on :pink: BlossomJ!

Just over 12 hours! Nerves are kicking in. Might have to go to bed now just so I'm not obsessing over it!:wacko:

Congratulations ladies on your pink bumps!
Berticles I was the same, only prob was I was too excited to sleep once I got into bed!

iv still got a damned week until i find out :(, wayyyy too long x

I find out on September 21st!

I'll be 19 weeks and 5 days at the time... CANNOT wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->