• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Awwww...so happy for you Thankful2012, congrats on your baby girl....go team pink.

I have 10 more days before I have my U/S. Still not sure if I want to find out if baby is a boy or a girl??? I don't know why I am struggling so much to decide.

September 29th here ;-; It'll be my 20 week scan. Really excited to know what gender. I really want a girl but will be happy either way.

Hurray! Congrats to all the new :pink: babies!!

I'd like to join in. My scan is Sept 26 and I'll be 18+4. DH already has 2 boys so we are hoping for 2 girls or a boy and a girl but I will be happy with whatever we get!

my scan is on sep.18th! im so excited!!!! ill be 15 weeks and 3 days then so hopefully ill be able to get an accurate prediction! ill be having a private 3d ultrasound. :wohoo: also im having a gender reveal party (hopefully) on the same day so i have to wait until that night to find out! eeek its going to be rough!

my scan is on sep.18th! im so excited!!!! ill be 15 weeks and 3 days then so hopefully ill be able to get an accurate prediction! ill be having a private 3d ultrasound. :wohoo: also im having a gender reveal party (hopefully) on the same day so i have to wait until that night to find out! eeek its going to be rough!

Love the idea of gender reveal party, how you planning on revealing it? seen some great ideas on net!

we are having friends and family over we decided to do the balloon reveal! fiance and I will decorate a big box and we will have the gender in an envelope so neither of us will know...we will have the box filled with either pink or blue balloons at party city and surprise everyone when we open it ;) we will be playing games and taking votes and eating yummy food before the big reveal...i just love the idea of everyone finding out at the same time :)

Sounds really lovely! If i wasn't having a baby shower I would of loved to of done something like that! what colour are you hoping for or dont you mind?

well as long as the baby is healthy i dont mind at all team blue or pink :) but i have a gut feeling im team blue but everyone keeps saying girl! do you plan on having more babies mileymamma? if so there is always next time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->