Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Had it today.. Team BLUE!! Over the moon as I wanted one of each :)

My scan is tomorrow at 2PM!! I hate waiting!! Bahh!! I need someone to entertain me and keep me busy LOL. I can't get into anything right now, I am just obsessing. Firstly, I am excited to find out gender (hopefully) but secondly, I just want to know everything is ok with my LO.

Had ours today...we are team blue :) so happy!! We already have a 2 an half year old daughter :):):)
X

Had ours today...we are team blue :) so happy!! We already have a 2 an half year old daughter :):):)
X

Same as me.. Team blue and already have 2 and a half year old daughter.. So I'm excited for one of each :)

Even nicer to see everything ok with bump xx

Hurray for some blue bumps!

Wahoo welcome to the BLUE Team Ladies!!! :) Big CONGRATS

Rosie.no1 I keep worrying they got it wrong although we saw it lol r u? X

Hiya ladies! I thought I'd tag in. I had my scan today, we're team :pink:!
I'm so happy! <3
xoxox

Mine is next Thursday (13th) and I can't wait to find out what the gender is. Everybody I know has predicted a boy but after a miscarriage earlier in the year I really don't mind what gender I have :happydance:

Our little girl Florence Kathleena Angelique

Attachments

• florence 3.jpg
    florence 3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
  • florence1.jpg
    florence1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
  • florence2.jpg
    florence2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Miley and Rosie on your pink and blue LO's!! 21 1/2 hours to go!

I am under 12 hours :happydance: Goal for tomorrow is to make sure LO is healthy, has 10 fingers and 10 toes, all organs are functioning and positioned where they should be, and no other major defects/issues are found. The next goal is to find out if our healthy baby is Pink or Blue!!!

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight....I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

My husband and I are so excited. Our ultrasound is in 12 hours! We already have a girl age 6 and a half and our son is 4, so it doesn't matter what we get. I just NEED TO KNOW! I want to start planning the nursery and do some real shopping, gender specific. We'll be 19w 4d

Rosie.no1 I keep worrying they got it wrong although we saw it lol r u? X

Honestly I'm a big worrier but it was there clear as day on our scan. It'd be a strange girl! She said she was 95% sure as they can never be 100% but thats basically saying it's for sure a boy..

Did you see it, what did they say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->