Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Mine is Sept. 20th....loooong wait it feels like. I tried to get a look a couple of weeks ago at work but baby wouldn't cooperate.

16 more days for me as well!!!! im getting so excited!!!!
I've already had the quad blood test.......anyone have that already?
I havent recieved the results yet......no news is good news?

25 DAYS! i am feeling glad I didn't book an earlier scan, kind of liking the excitement!

mine is September 19th. We aren't finding out the sex. I cant wait but I'm so nervous

I'm not but I just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies! It's the best feeling to find out what gender you're having! I would never be able to wait and I feel much more connected to this baby since finding out :) Enjoy!! :flower:

16 more days for me as well!!!! im getting so excited!!!!
I've already had the quad blood test.......anyone have that already?
I havent recieved the results yet......no news is good news?

No news is definitely good news. My midwife said if there's a problem they ring within a couple of days. Had my letter yesterday, 10 days later which showed low risk of a problem :thumbup:

I am having mine the 12th!!! I am SO excited! I have a 17.5yr old boy, a 16yr old girl, a 13yr old girl & an 8.5yr old boy :) So we are even now but I'd love to have a little princess <3

1 week and 4 days left...Cept that I'm going to call and see if I can get in this week instead, not holding my breath but still hopefull!!

I'm think inking I'll haven my gender scan in September but so far have no appointment thru:cry: when did you uk ladies get yours letting you know my midwife oday wasn't concerned but I like to know! :wacko:

They don't send you it, they write it on a card and put it in your maternity pack, I was meant to have mine two weeks ago, midwife rescheduled for me, I'm now being scanned Wednesday.

Mine is on 18th Sept :) I have a little boy already who is 15months and I would prefer to have a girl as then I'll have one of each, but as long as baby is happy it doesn't really matter! :D

mine is september 18th too! im so excited its my first baby! what are you hoping for ? xxx

Congrats Claire and Glitter! Steaming with Jelousy over here, I get to call tomorrow to another place and ask if they can see me this week or this weekend! I figure they'll be booked up so as of now I have 1 week and 3 days to go!!!!!

Congrats girls!! Was that what you expected, or did you think it would be the other way? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->