Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Congrats ladies on the pink and blue bumps!
I Jane 48 hours and 4 mins exactly until mine..not that I'm counting!

42 hours are 15 minutes lol cant wait... feels like its forever from now. :)

Got mine on wednesday morning at 10.55am...cant wait, so excited x

Oooh we are counting hours now?! So that makes my scan in 59 hours and 45 min :happydance: Hoping for a baby girl, but praying more for a healthy baby!

I have got a ways to go. 17 more days...boo! My DH and I can't make up our minds though if we want to be surprised or find out. I think it would be great to be surprised but my DH really wants to know. I am excited to have the U/S though just to see the baby and see that everything is developed OK. I may change my mind again. Still counting down the days though.. :)

Less then 24 hours now.. Cant wait XD FXD for you ladies that baby is healthy :D

Hi all!

Mine's Sept 7th! 11am!! about to jump out of my skin so excited!:happydance:

First baby and don't care but would love a little pink bundle!:baby:

OMG!!! I called over to image of a miracle and got an appt for Thursday...I. ONLY. HAVE. 2. MORE. DAYS!!!! Eeeeek! Best part is, DH told me NOT to cancel my other appt for next Thrusday so we can reconfirm...but I told him that if we were pretty certain what it is, I'll canel that gender and reschedule as a 3d at 28 weeks instead!! So friggin excited, thought I had 1 week and 2 days but now it's just 2 days!!

44 hours and 19 minutes lol!! Come-on Thursday! So glad that at least 16 of those hours will be spent sleeping lol!

13 hours left :D Cant wait hoping i will be able to sleep tonight lol... good way to stay positive 3xscharmer lol.

just got home and we are team :pink: :D everything looked great :) Baby is in great health... yeaaa :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->