Who else is hoping for a Mothers Day bfp?

mrsclt

Reaction score
After 3 weeks of wondering why AF hadn't shown and hpt's all being negative, I discovered that despite a week of fertile cm and positive opk around CD20 that I didn't actually ovulate 😑 Started temping CD33, breastfeeding and night waking with DS have made my temps all over the place which is why I didn't bother with it earlier, but glad I did as FF has recently put ovulation at CD50, which explains why AF wasn't showing the last few weeks. So now my tww has become more like 5ww. Anyway, we dtd 3dbo and the day of ovulation, just by pure chance, as hubby has had a lot of abdo pain recently and we hadn't been intimate in about 2 weeks... so here's hoping it was meant to be! Testing the day before Motherss Day, as I don't wanna risk a bfn on Mothers Day morning... anyone else testing round this time? Share your stories 😊

Ooh a 5ww sounds awful!

I had a weird cycle a few months ago. It was only 17 days long. I think I just didn't ovulate (and my body is very sensitive to hormone changes so it just ended the cycle super early). I spotted through the whole cycle and my temps were crazy high! The highest they've been! The period at the end was really heavy with lots of painful cramps. A friend of mine thought I may have miscarried and just didn't know as it was pretty early. Guess I'll never know...

As for now I'll be testing again May 2 at 12 dpo, so I should know before mothers day either way. I hope we both get our bfps this time around!

Oh you poor duck! :hugs: At least now you know you've O'd and can move onto the dreaded TWW! Best of luck and lots of :dust: to you xxx
I might be!! My lp is currently only 9 days (I've managed to move it up from 8 days from half a cycle of Vitex, first full cycle this time around), so I'm expecting AF on the 3rd but 14 DPO will be Mother Day. So if I make it that far, I'll be testing on Mothers Day morning!
Good luck ladies xx

Well I'm out, AF arrived over the weekend :( On the (sort of) plus side, this period is a lot heavier than any previous ones I've gotten while breastfeeding, so I'm thinking my previous ones were just anovulatory cycles, and now they are hopefully going to be proper cycles. And with any luck, AF will go back to only lasting a few days instead of 10 or more.
Even hubby, who is normally "it'll happen when it happens" said he was bummed out that I wasn't. . . Oh well, will just have to keep practicing lol.
Hope you ladies have better news than me!

Sorry to hear you're out. I am too. Started spotting today so AF will show up soon.

I'm so frustrated it hasn't happened for us yet!!!!! I feel like I'll never get pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->