Who is 3-4 weeks? *5 weeks now*

Radiance

Reaction score
I just got my positive on the 25th! :happydance: I want to see who else has a due date around me? Based on LMP I'm due June 5th. My first appointment is tomorrow and I'm not sure when my first scan is :)

Congratulations!

I got my BFP on the 25th as well!! According to the basic internet due date calculations, I'm due around June 3rd! I'm awaiting the results of my first blood test (I wanna know my Beta numbers quick!).

Because I miscarried my last in June, they are scheduling a scan at 6 weeks (so next week sometime) to ensure viability and then again at 8 weeks.

:happydance: I can't stop dancing for joy!!!

Got my positive today and my expected due date is the 4th f June.

I've had 2 chemicals at 4 weeks so I'm calling tomorrow to see if they can see me early.

Congratulations ladies!! We've had loss after loss after loss and I'm really hoping we get to take this baby home! I'm a bit worried... I want a scan so badly yet we lost our daughter at the end of October last year a few days after our scan and so it has me on edge.

Hey Ladies

I am 4 weeks today and due 8th of June got my Doctors appointment this afternoon I am super excited but really nervous at the same time

I'm 4ish weeks, due 7th of June by LMP...I've not even registered with a GP yet, never mind gotten a first appointment! With my daughter I had my booking in appointment at around 8 weeks I think, so I guess I'll be registering sometime this or next week. I was thinking about booking an early scan, but I don't think I'll bother now.

We're waiting to sell our flat right now, so I feel like I can't get properly excited yet, before we know where we'll end up. I mean I am excited of course, but it's still somewhat at the back of my mind because it's still so far away. I'll probably be much more real to me once we're in a new house and starting to get settled. I also have a 2 year old to run after.

Is everyone else in the thread so far a FTM? Happy and healthy 9 months to all!

Argh, clearly I can't read signatures! Obviously there's some 2nd and 3rd time mums, too!
Radiance, fingers and toes crossed for you. Stay positive! :) x

Due the 8th. I hope this one sticks. Nervous to make doctors appointment.

Congratulations radiance, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing but I've been on some boards at similar times to you in the past, hoping this is your take home baby x x

If I go by LMP then I'm nearly 5 weeks and due 2nd Jun, but I don't have a 28 day cycle so if I use the due date calculators that adjust for typical cycle length then they date me a bit earlier and put due date at 7th Jun Lol x

I'm 4 weeks today and on a online calculater I will be due 8th June. But after what happened to Poppy they said they would induce me at 37 weeks, so I guess sometime in May!

Hi ladies! My name is Nicole, I'm 27 next month and my hubby turned 3) last month. This is my first ever pregnancy and I'm already worrying. Hubby is excited but he wants twins! Everytime I say "baby" he corrects me and says "babies" it's made me have twin dreams two nights in a row now haha.

I'm 12dpo and got my :bfp: @ 9dpo. According to FF I'm due 10th June. I have my first drs appointment on 17th October. I can't wait until them. Been getting a stabbing pain near my groin in right side and terrified of an ectopic pregnancy. Has anyone got any knowledge on ectopic pregnancy symptoms...it's too early to feel pain at 12dpo right?

P.s there is a group called "June Bugs" do a search. Full of people due in June 2015.

Stabby type pains are absolutely normal. I had them with my first and am having them again. Of course, do let your doctor/midwife know at your appointment, but no need to worry! :)

How exciting!! I didn't even think about checking the groups! I only saw one other early poster in the first trimester so decided to make this thread :) This is my 8th!! I've had three boys, two girls and two early miscarriages (chemicals) but as many of you know we only have two living children, a boy and a girl. We've (my husband and I, and our babies that have past- the older ones) have all been tested, autopsies.. everything. We know that our babies (besides the chemicals) were completely healthy so there is no reason not to have a living baby but to lose one to pprom, one to a very rare infection, and one of our boys for unknown reasons just sucks. It makes me feel like the odds are against me. Most the places here wouldn't do appointments until 7 (earliest) to 10 weeks and I couldn't do that. I found someone that took me right in because of my history. I will have lots of appointments and monitoring. I'm going to do what I did with Stephen, be excited, happy, live in the moment, of course there is going to be fear but I'm not going to let it control everything and I'm going to celebrate milestones. I want to go fullterm (pprom problems with 3) and Elijah my cervix was shortening. If I don't go into preterm labor we will also be inducing early for the above reasons so I'll have a May baby too.

Oh I want to share something else!!!

So the day after my positive, I was making muffins and cracked my egg.. there were two yolks! That night as we walked out our front door, there was a double rainbow! Then the next day on the way home there was a rainbow! And yesterday there was this beautiful hot air balloon in front of our house, in Elijah's colors too! A lot of doubles ;)

Attachments

• 1069324_10204108558381624_8648498345447922385_n.jpg
    1069324_10204108558381624_8648498345447922385_n.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 10716028_10204117662289216_1746703956_n.jpg
    10716028_10204117662289216_1746703956_n.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
that's awesome radiance. will be amazing if that comes true!

that's awesome radiance. will be amazing if that comes true!

I thought it was pretty cool!!! Maybe we'll get a peek today :D I know my scans at 4ish weeks they looked like little jellybeans :)

Can I join you ladies! Just got my BFP yesterday and my EDD is Jule 12 (ONE day after my birthday!) Freaking out because my test wasn't that much darker than yesterdays - hoping everything is ok!

Can I join you ladies! Just got my BFP yesterday and my EDD is Jule 12 (ONE day after my birthday!) Freaking out because my test wasn't that much darker than yesterdays - hoping everything is ok!

Mine wasn't that much darker either but if you test for a few more days you should see a gradual progression. Also you should wait until it dries to compare it. If one is wet and one is dry the wet one will look fainter.

Can I join? Just got my first EVER bfp today and I am freaking out!! I got a super squinter last night at 9dpo...and this morning it was darker on two cheapies, and loud and clear on an frer with 2mu. We told our families (I can't keep secrets) but gosh I am so worried! I don't go to the doctor until 10/28 and she doesn't do blood tests to confirm :(
EDD 6/6/15 from LMP but I have long cycles so it should probably be moved later. I didn't O til CD 20ish.
I just feel anxious...and when my family tries to talk to me about it I just feel weird, like ashamed (but it makes no sense! This was on purpose!) I just have a scared feeling about it all!!

Thanks for letting me vent! Felt good to be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->