Who is 3-4 weeks? *5 weeks now*

We are a large group of people! Is anyone else having hcg tests or anything? I got my second draw today.

I'm hoping I can persuade the midwife to do some betas or book me an early scan after my booking in appt. tomorrow because I'm really nervous and I've already had spotting and cramping and I'm only just over 5 weeks :( They don't seem to do betas as regularly in the UK unless there's an issue.

I reported my pregnancy online to my local hospital, maternity unit. Although they say they ail contact after 8 weeks, which is quite frankly too late for me. My consultant promised an early scan this time, for reassurance, which in my head would be no later than 8 weeks? If they don't contact me in a couple of weeks I will chase them up. If not will go to private hospital for early scan. I just want to see that little heartbeat!

I think I'm getting a scan as early as possible but depends on my bloodwork. Really hoping I get some information today...hopefully good information.

An early scan to me is before 7 weeks. By 7+ I no longer see it as early. Then again I'm in the US and before any losses I had early scans just because that's how most places here do them. Most offices don't wait 9-12+ weeks for the first scan here. My scan is in TWO days (Saturday) and I am so excited and a little scared!!! Hoping today and tomorrow fly by. They still haven't updated the charts so I still don't know what my hCG was on Monday sigh :/

How is everyone else doing?

I reported my pregnancy online to my local hospital, maternity unit. Although they say they ail contact after 8 weeks, which is quite frankly too late for me. My consultant promised an early scan this time, for reassurance, which in my head would be no later than 8 weeks? If they don't contact me in a couple of weeks I will chase them up. If not will go to private hospital for early scan. I just want to see that little heartbeat!

Did you lose your baby girl on April 27th? We just hit Stephen's five months on September 27th. Sorry for your loss :hugs: We are also very close in pregnancy... wish both (and everyone) sticky babies!!

Did you lose your baby girl on April 27th? We just hit Stephen's five months on September 27th. Sorry for your loss :hugs: We are also very close in pregnancy... wish both (and everyone) sticky babies!!

Thank you :hugs: Sorry about Stephen too. Poppy was born on 27th. She had died sometime during the night I guess on the thursday/friday. When I woke up on the Friday (25th) something wasn't right. I couldn't find her heartbeat on my doppler and went straight in to be told we had lost her. I then went in to be induced on 27th. So you lost Stephen on same day as Poppy was born then? How far were you if you don't mind me asking? :hugs:

I am 3-4 weeks! I just found out yesterday. Had brown bleeding/spotting and it got pretty heavy on Tuesday, but then lightened up significantly. It's completely gone now, thank goodness! Hopefully all goes well. I'll probably test again next week just to make sure everything is smooth.

Good luck ladies!

An early scan to me is before 7 weeks. By 7+ I no longer see it as early. Then again I'm in the US and before any losses I had early scans just because that's how most places here do them. Most offices don't wait 9-12+ weeks for the first scan here. My scan is in TWO days (Saturday) and I am so excited and a little scared!!! Hoping today and tomorrow fly by. They still haven't updated the charts so I still don't know what my hCG was on Monday sigh :/

How is everyone else doing?

I was told they will do a scan between 6-7 weeks because they want to be able to see a heartbeat. My best friend didn't have her first scan will almost 11weeks. With my history though they plan on doing it sooner.

I got my bloodwork back. Monday hcg-152, Wednesday hcg-422. So it more than doubled which is all I can be excited for at the moment. The nurse said they won't do a scan before 6 weeks and closer to 7 weeks. 2 1/2 more weeks. The scan is going to be the hardest thing for me to face, the last times I was in there was for low heart rate, no heartbeat, and miscarriage. I hate ultrasounds, I wish I could be blissfully naive.

Diddy that's great news about your hcg levels!! Sorry to hear of your previous loss :(

Anyone else having all day nausea? Each day us getting worse for me, have felt nauseous all day today and bot last night and this evening it has got worse. Haven't been sick yet though. I'm genuinely surprised to be feeling nauseous so early!

Also, is anyone else getting sharp twinges? Although I have a child he is ten this month so I almost feel as though its a first pregnancy again. So much has changed in how things are done and my body has changed do much that I'm not sure what to be expecting.

Thank you :hugs: Sorry about Stephen too. Poppy was born on 27th. She had died sometime during the night I guess on the thursday/friday. When I woke up on the Friday (25th) something wasn't right. I couldn't find her heartbeat on my doppler and went straight in to be told we had lost her. I then went in to be induced on 27th. So you lost Stephen on same day as Poppy was born then? How far were you if you don't mind me asking? :hugs:

I was induced on the 26th and delivered Stephen on the 27th so they were born the same day. :hugs: We were sixteen weeks when we lost him to a very rare umbilical cord infection. I woke up a few nights before and knew something was wrong. I had the same feeling when we lost our son Elijah. I decided not to wait and to go to the ER and it was confirmed that he no longer had a heartbeat. We had just had a good scan a few days before on my birthday. My birthday was the last time I got to see his beautiful heartbeat. :(

I have my scan in two days and it's starting to hit hard. Replays on "I'm sorry there is no heartbeat" with my boys go on replay right before them. They are doing my scan so early because history AND to this is the start to tracking/watching my cervical length.

Diddy that's great news about your hcg levels!! Sorry to hear of your previous loss :(

Anyone else having all day nausea? Each day us getting worse for me, have felt nauseous all day today and bot last night and this evening it has got worse. Haven't been sick yet though. I'm genuinely surprised to be feeling nauseous so early!

Also, is anyone else getting sharp twinges? Although I have a child he is ten this month so I almost feel as though its a first pregnancy again. So much has changed in how things are done and my body has changed do much that I'm not sure what to be expecting.

My nausea isn't bad at all... I wish it was!! :haha: I'm sure I'll get HG in a few weeks though. I do get some stabs here and there... since it's not my first it doesn't worry me much. Just feels like the normal stretching ;) :)

I was induced on the 26th and delivered Stephen on the 27th so they were born the same day. :hugs: We were sixteen weeks when we lost him to a very rare umbilical cord infection. I woke up a few nights before and knew something was wrong. I had the same feeling when we lost our son Elijah. I decided not to wait and to go to the ER and it was confirmed that he no longer had a heartbeat. We had just had a good scan a few days before on my birthday. My birthday was the last time I got to see his beautiful heartbeat. :(

Wow to think we went through all that on the same day and are now back here pregnant so close together. I really hope this time we will both have happy healthy pregnancies and bring our babies home. :hugs:

I have periods of feeling nauseated but not all day. I'm just irritable, I want to be happy but it's hard to think something won't go wrong. I'm going to try to be optimistic!

Hi ladies how are we all doing?

I'm feeling ok. Had some sharp twinges yesterday and lots of CM which had me worried (usually get loads of cm just before AF arrives so that freaked me out). That said I took another CB DIGI this morning and got "pregnant 2-3" so I am excited by that :happydance: I have a uni exam on Wednesday so that's keeping me busy and preventing me from obsessing on every little thing, I think I'd be going crazy if I didn't have something else to focus on. DH and I are talking about paying for an early scan at 8 weeks, found a place which does them for £39 and has been recommended so think I may well do that. Anyone else planning on paying for an early scan?

Hi ladies how are we all doing?

I'm feeling ok. Had some sharp twinges yesterday and lots of CM which had me worried (usually get loads of cm just before AF arrives so that freaked me out). That said I took another CB DIGI this morning and got "pregnant 2-3" so I am excited by that :happydance: I have a uni exam on Wednesday so that's keeping me busy and preventing me from obsessing on every little thing, I think I'd be going crazy if I didn't have something else to focus on. DH and I are talking about paying for an early scan at 8 weeks, found a place which does them for £39 and has been recommended so think I may well do that. Anyone else planning on paying for an early scan?

I'm planning on paying for an early scan, my docs wont let me see midwife until 8 weeks :cry:

I have my scan this morning!! I am so scared :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->