Who is 3-4 weeks? *5 weeks now*

I made a Pregnancy after loss group for June Babies!! I put my update there about my appointment.. it's long!!! :) Congratulations to everyone!! :D

Can I join you ladies. I got my BFP 2 days ago and confirmed with a digi yesterday (currently 12DPO). According to booking line my due date is 10th June, although my dates make it 17th June (the week before my 30th birthday :) ) as I ovulated on CD 9 so I am only technically 3 weeks pregnant. We started TTC 5 years ago, but had to take a couple of years out to sort some health issues, only been TTC again for four months so we are thrilled but extremely anxious. Anyone else experiencing nausea yet? It seems too early but I am definitely feeling nauseous the past couple of days. Coincidence? :shrug:

Can I join you ladies. I got my BFP 2 days ago and confirmed with a digi yesterday (currently 12DPO). According to booking line my due date is 10th June, although my dates make it 17th June (the week before my 30th birthday :) ) as I ovulated on CD 9 so I am only technically 3 weeks pregnant. We started TTC 5 years ago, but had to take a couple of years out to sort some health issues, only been TTC again for four months so we are thrilled but extremely anxious. Anyone else experiencing nausea yet? It seems too early but I am definitely feeling nauseous the past couple of days. Coincidence? :shrug:

Big Congrats!! My due date should also be 10th June. I'm definitely feeling nauseous!

Of course!! Congratulations! The day before I tested (in my 3rd week) I got sick and I get nausea here and there. It normally hits at night time! :thumbup:

Of course!! Congratulations! The day before I tested (in my 3rd week) I got sick and I get nausea here and there. It normally hits at night time! :thumbup:

Congrats to you (and all the other lovely ladies on the thread ) also :) :happydance: The day before my first BFP I also got sick, only been nausea since though, coming and going from about lunch time onwards. I didn't have MS with my DS so I'm hoping this early on set doesn't suggest bad MS ahead - that said I'm finding it reassuring that the hormones are obviously at play :happydance:

Congrats to you (and all the other lovely ladies on the thread ) also :) :happydance: The day before my first BFP I also got sick, only been nausea since though, coming and going from about lunch time onwards. I didn't have MS with my DS so I'm hoping this early on set doesn't suggest bad MS ahead - that said I'm finding it reassuring that the hormones are obviously at play :happydance:

My sickness has always been a lot worse with the ones I got it with later... Like 6-8 weeks. The ones I got sickness later with, I ended up being severely sick my whole pregnancy. The ones I got nausea early with stopped early and was never too bad. ;)

Morning Ladies

Hope we are all doing well and Happy Hump Day !!!

Question do you find your symptoms come and go at all ? I find some days my boobs hurt then the next day not so bad and then bam back to being sore ?

Morning Ladies

Hope we are all doing well and Happy Hump Day !!!

Question do you find your symptoms come and go at all ? I find some days my boobs hurt then the next day not so bad and then bam back to being sore ?

Yeah I am the same, with the nausea as well. Comes and goes X

I'm the same - some days my breasts are just slightly tender and I wouldn't even notice if I wasn't looking out for it, but other days they actually really hurt and just having my top/bra touch them is quite painful.

I've been trying to conceive for about 23 months. My husband and I were looking into starting ivf this November.

I ovulated late on cd 27/28. Faint bfp 9/26 that I didn't notice until the next day. Tentatively due 6/9-6/10. I had. A miscarriage New Year's Eve last year sooo have been getting bloodwork to see how things are progressing.

I'd love to join in here I'm hesitant to get excited until I know things are okay, but I'm trying.

Hello all, I got my bfp on Monday & according to dates I would be due on the 4th June! Won't be able to see a doctor for at least a month as we are moving back from the UK to Australia (not the best of timing for a pregnancy lol!), so am hoping that everything will be ok once I can see a doctor.

I've been trying to conceive for about 23 months. My husband and I were looking into starting ivf this November.

I ovulated late on cd 27/28. Faint bfp 9/26 that I didn't notice until the next day. Tentatively due 6/9-6/10. I had. A miscarriage New Year's Eve last year sooo have been getting bloodwork to see how things are progressing.

I'd love to join in here I'm hesitant to get excited until I know things are okay, but I'm trying.

Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Based on LMP im June 9th :)

If I go by LMP then I'm nearly 5 weeks and due 2nd Jun, but I don't have a 28 day cycle so if I use the due date calculators that adjust for typical cycle length then they date me a bit earlier and put due date at 7th Jun Lol x

Hi all, I just got my BFP on Sept 30th i.e. yesterday. I am planning to call my doctor for an appointment - though was thinking to wait for a day or two as my AF is dated to occur tomorrow, which I really don't want it to come.

What do you all say? should I call my doctor or wait for a day or two before doing so?

Hey all thought I'd join if that's okay. Found out Sept 28th at 9 DPO. This is my fifth pregnancy and hopefully will be our second successful pregnancy. Going from my info from when I ovulated (Day 22 of cycle) I am 3 weeks 5 days along and due June 12th. I went for blood work yesterday HCG of 28 and will be going again tomorrow to make sure it is doubling. Currently I just want to get through this week before I fully get attached to this little one.

Mangoberry, no need to call the doctor right now if you'd rather wait a couple of days. I'm not making an appointment until I'm 6ish weeks, and they likely won't want to see me until I'm 8-10 weeks anyway. I do understand it's different in the US though, because they like to test HCG levels, which isn't really done in Scotland. Anyway, a lot of women won't even think to test until they've missed a period, so it should be absolutely fine to wait until then before you call, especially if this is your first pregnancy and you have no reason for concern. :) it's just whatever feels right to you.

My symptoms come and go but my boobs are always killing!!! :haha: I got my blood taken Monday, they have posted most of my results but a few... They do a lot of tests/blood work the first appointment. My hCG is still not posted yet. Erg! Scan is Saturday at 5+1 and I'm feeling anxious. Wish it was Friday evening already! ;)

I do have a small cough now and on Monday I had a low grade fever (99.1) so I'm trying not to worry about it.

My sickness has always been a lot worse with the ones I got it with later... Like 6-8 weeks. The ones I got sickness later with, I ended up being severely sick my whole pregnancy. The ones I got nausea early with stopped early and was never too bad. ;)

Well here's hoping there is something to that and I don't end up with severe MS. Tbh at this point I couldn't care less, as long as baby sticks and is healthy! I wish I could have my hcg levels monitored! That said tests are getting darker every day and today the nausea has been pretty constant so that's reassuring.

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi I just got my BFP on Sept 30th, but have still not missed a period - so not counting myself completely in yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->