Who is 3-4 weeks? *5 weeks now*

Good luck Radiance!! Let us know how you get on!!

I don't get to see MW until 8 weeks either and first scan at 12 weeks so I'm going to pay for an early scan - I can't wait that long!! Lol.

I don't get to see MW until 8 weeks either and first scan at 12 weeks so I'm going to pay for an early scan - I can't wait that long!! Lol.

When are you planning on having the scan? I cant decide when to book mine...

When are you planning on having the scan? I cant decide when to book mine...

I am hoping to have a scan at 8 weeks. It's the earliest that I can get a scan at the private clinic I want to use, but I equally know that I had an 8 week scan with my DS and it was a lovely scan in that he was quite clear and you could see the difference between his head/body and his heart beat was easy to see so I'm hoping for that again. :)

What's your thoughts just now?

Not been nauseous today at all, my only symptom is running to the toilet more often and going from not needing the toilet to being desperate lol. I've been having sharp twinges in the ovarian kind of area. Not cramps, as in sharp pains. Is this normal? Been so long since I had my son that I can't remember. :(

Thanks everyone! :D

From what we saw, all looks well . My lining was really thick, my cervix looks long but he couldn't accurately measure it right now and we saw a small sac :thumbup: There was a lot of fluid around my left ovary, he said that was ok and that when my egg released it popped the cyst. So I go back for another scan in two weeks to see baby and heartbeat :)

Thanks everyone! :D

From what we saw, all looks well . My lining was really thick, my cervix looks long but he couldn't accurately measure it right now and we saw a small sac :thumbup: There was a lot of fluid around my left ovary, he said that was ok and that when my egg released it popped the cyst. So I go back for another scan in two weeks to see baby and heartbeat :)

:happydance: great news!!

How is everyone today?

I can't drink a sip of water without needing to run to the toilet and I am SO tired today, that said I have a uni exam in 3 days and I've been studying like crazy so it's not a wonder I'm exhausted. Having a day to relax tomorrow and hopefully recharge my batteries. Hope you are all well :flower:

How is everyone today?

I can't drink a sip of water without needing to run to the toilet and I am SO tired today, that said I have a uni exam in 3 days and I've been studying like crazy so it's not a wonder I'm exhausted. Having a day to relax tomorrow and hopefully recharge my batteries. Hope you are all well :flower:

I'm mostly exhausted! I'm not a nap person and I've taken a few!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->