Who is due an October bubba?

Thought I was done with nausea and it came back yesterday and still sick today. I won't be seeing anyone for the next few weeks, though I do have a first trimester screening on Apr 2, otherwise, not till the 13th and I'm flying cross country in between. I hope beanie's doing okay, I think he's a fetus now.

Hi Ladies!! Thought I would drop in and see how things are going :winkwink:

I have made it too 12weeks after spotting and a big bleed due to a perisac hematoma. Only 2 and a bit more days until my 12w scan!!! So excited. How's everyone else going?

Hello ladies!
I'm new to the site, but I hope I can join the October club as well. :)

13 weeks 1 day, today, and I'm due on 3rd October.

I've already had a couple of scans (6 weeks to confirm preg - OMG, so tiny!; 9 weeks at the OB's office), and I'm having my Official First Trimester Plus Downs Scan tomorrow.

Nausea has settled down for the most part, and the BBs are getting less painful every day - hooray! But I did have a bit of a scare last night with some light spotting (no cramps just a teeny bit of spotting), and haven't been able to contact my OB yet to talk me out of my worries, but I'm hoping desperately it was just a blip and nothing serious.

This is my first so it's a huge learning curve for me. I've only told DH, my parents and parents-in-law so far (because I needed to tell someone!), and if all is well, will do the big reveal to everyone else after Easter.

My nausea seems to have settled a lot but it's now progressed to me actually heaving and retching over the loo :( It's better that it's not lasting all day like the nausea but it takes so much out of me and all that comes up is bile and saliva and water it's like I physically can't vomit!!

Hi ladies,
I hope I can join you all in this October thread. =)

I am 25 years old and am from Australia. I am 15 + 6 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I am due on 11th October 2012.

I got my implanon removed in September 2011 and was trying to conceive for 4 months until I fell pregnant with #2. In that time I was also diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (pcos). I was very amazed that I fell pregnant when I did as I didnt expect to so soon. I have a nearly 4 year old son and it took me & OH 3 years to fall pregnant with him.

I have had 1 scan which was my 12 week ultrasound. Baby is healthy and growing normally. I am currently waiting to have my 20 week ultrasound. Have 4 weeks left till we find out the sex. Im so excited coz I really want to know. Im hoping for a girl. OH wants a boy but i hope we have a girl so we have 1 of each.

I have had alot of all day sickness, nausea & heartburn since 4 weeks pregnant. I have tried everything and nothing has worked for me so far. I was like this with my son though so it doesn't surprise me. Just cant wait till bub is here so this sickness will be over with.

Hoping you all have a Happy & Healthy 9 months. xx

Thank you :)
It's not too bad now, still haven't quite gotten my 2nd Tri energy boost yet but I'm not as sicky any more! :)

How is your pregnancy going hun?

Thank you :)
It's not too bad now, still haven't quite gotten my 2nd Tri energy boost yet but I'm not as sicky any more! :)

How is your pregnancy going hun?

Thats good that your not that sick now. :) My has been horrible. Have had so much all day sickness and heartburn since about 4 weeks pregnant. It seemed to be going away a few weeks ago and then I spoke too soon and it started up again but worse. :( But atleast its all for a good cause. I was the same when I was pregnant with my son though. I was sick from about 8 weeks right up until I was in delivery. Hoping its not like that this time.
Fingers crossed yours doesnt come back. Its so exhausting being sick all the time.

Aw no ya poor thing :( I hope it doesn't stick around like that for you again hun!

Just noticed your siggy, happy 16 weeks!! :)

Hi ladies,I recognize some of you from some of the other oct threads but thought id pop in here :) I'm expecting my 2nd lo Oct 7th. So that puts me at 16w 5 days. Feeling less tired finally! And also less sick though heartburn has begun. Hope you are all well and congrats!

Aw no ya poor thing :( I hope it doesn't stick around like that for you again hun!

Just noticed your siggy, happy 16 weeks!! :)

Thanks hun. I hope it doesnt either but got a feeling its going to. :( And thankyou. 16 weeks. these last few weeks seem to be going fast ever since I hit the 2nd tri. Hopefully the next few go faster coz I am so impatient about finding out the sex of bub. :)
Are you going to find out the sex of your bub?

Hi ladies,I recognize some of you from some of the other oct threads but thought id pop in here :) I'm expecting my 2nd lo Oct 7th. So that puts me at 16w 5 days. Feeling less tired finally! And also less sick though heartburn has begun. Hope you are all well and congrats!

Welcome hun.
Congrats on your pregnancy! I too am pregnant with my 2nd child. I have a 4 year old boy and currently 16w 2 days. How old your 1st child? Hope your pregnancy is going well. xx

No Sammie we are staying team yellow :)
It's gonna be tough but it's what we've always wanted :)

My son will be 15 months in two days. I'm going to have two in diapers! Yikes :) I'm thrilled though.

Awww thats great. :) Your stronger than me. I wouldnt be able to last. Are you hoping for any sex in particular? Or it doesnt matter?

My son will be 15 months in two days. I'm going to have two in diapers! Yikes :) I'm thrilled though.

Its good to have them close. They develop a stronger bond Ive been told. Dont know how Im gonna go with a 4 year age gap between my son and the bub but hopefully it goes alright and theres not much jealousy or anything from my son.

Awww thats great. :) Your stronger than me. I wouldnt be able to last. Are you hoping for any sex in particular? Or it doesnt matter?

Well we're happy as long as they are happy and healthy :)
OH would love a little boy to do all boys things with and I'd love a little girl to dress up but we'd be happy either way really :)

I'm due October 16th with our first little one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->