Who is going to find out the baby's sex?

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
I like trying to guess and think of names throughout the pregnancy and the bantering and bets by friends and families so I for one will not find out the baby's sex.

Soooooooo tempting though....

:hug:

Hi spoo :hi:

H and I have spoken about this and we are going to find out. I don't like surprises, even though I know this one would be a good one :happydance:

Clartylou x

Were going to find out aswell.
So many people have said we shouldnt but i dont like surprises, jsut seeing the baby will be enough for me and we agreed ages ago we would find out.

We're finding out. I want to buy clothes - and not a bunch of gender neutral colors :p We found out with my son, and I really liked doing it that way personally.

Us too!!!!! We have booked a gender scan for when Im 17w 4d so we can find out sooner than the 20 week scan lol!:happydance:

I'm not, I'm sticking to team yellow. I went with a friend for her gender scan and it made me realise that it was not what I wanted. It was great I went with her as up until that point I was always undecided whether to find out or not. But no, team yellow all the way for me.

Im deffinantly gunna find out the sex! I cant wait for that scan:)!! I wanna buy either pink or blue, creams and yellows are jus boring now lol
X

I would prefer not to take a chance if the doctor gets the sex wrong! Imagine buying loads of pink girly clothes, only to give birth to a boy!

When we lived in our old house, our neighbour's daughter had been told that she was having twins. So off she went, buying double everything, as you would. She gave birth to a single baby. Just goes to show that the medics aren't always right!

Im gona have a suprise, the OH is desparate to find out but we will find out when we are meant to find out when the little one pops into the world....im all for the boring creams for the moment, its going to be a brilliant suprise for everyone!! Plus iv known people to be told wrong!!

Couldn't agree more, Sapphire :)

Totally off topic, but Lyndsey I love that dog in your profile pic!

I wanna find out if my little girls getting baby sis or baby broth!

Im going to find out , Im really hoping I will be able to ditch all the girly clothes out of the babys dresser and buy some more blue stuff , lol

Im going to find out if i can....
It didnt spoill anything with me knowing with my first

i really am in two minds about this. i think because its our first it doent really matter but i want a boy so much i am worried about convincing myself it is a boy and then getting a girl? but my OH and my family think that i shouldnt. i know i will end up not finding out just to please everyone else :dohh:

Okay then girls.

I'd like to make a list of who thinks they're having what, what they're told they're having and what they actually have lol.

I'll start...

BOY - will let you know for sure around 24th April!

I'll keep a list going somewhere and update it with all your details.

I was really undecided, but this morning DH announced he didn't want to find out, I had been kinda hoping he'd say he did want to so I'd be swayed... His reasoning is he needs a long time to think of names :rofl:
I dunno, sometimes I want to find out for practical reasons (my sis and cousin just had little girls so I could have a lot of their stuff if mine's a girl) and others I want to wait, the excitement of finding out at birth would be amazing.

my Husband wants to no, and i dont, but i no if he nos, i will want to no, ha ha so i have decided to find out what were having too, im not bothered as long as he/she is healthy and i have a smooth pregnancy, i dont think i can wait to be honest!!!!!

we are going to find out and have already got a name for a boy and a girl

Totally off topic, but Lyndsey I love that dog in your profile pic!

Aw thank you! I wasn't saying that Monday morning when I came downstairs to a living room of dog diarrhea! Poor boy had an upset tum - there's a lot to be said for nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->