who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

hi ladies!
still not here :) really weird since yesterday morning i had CM mix with blood and brown discharge and one more discharge in the afternoon i was for sure AF was on her way...like i said in my journal i went to bed last night with a tampax thinking she will show in the night ...well at 3 am this morning woke in bed with horrible cramps went to the bathroom thinking the witch was there full flaw...but no remove my thing and the tampon was pure white?went back to bed and 5 or 10 minutes later more cramps and i was all sweaty too and i went to the bathroom again still no AF but i had terrible diarehea ...anyway it's now 4 pm and i still has nothing ...no cramps nothing ...but AF was really due tomorrow so maybe she will show then...i am happy she will be on time if she does ...but of course will love BFP for sure instead!!!

Could you be only 12dpo...and just had implantation bleed??????
Just a thought and not trying to get you to excited....but.....never know.
Do you roll up toilet paper and check inside? that will give you a better idea if AF is on way.
and if is still white...then TEST!!!!!!!
fingers X

the toilette paper thing we all do it don't we !!!:) yep that how i can tell usually ...but so far nothing went back to clear/cloudy cm...
i did wonder as well about my ovulation and thought i may had later then cd13 ...

just check my cervix it's way up there can't barely touch it...and it's soft as well...i think usually when AF is here it's more close to the opening and hard as hell...

Chill can you imagine if i get a BFP after all!!!!

oh my god it will be crazy!!!
i may had ovulated later that CD13 ..maybe CD15 or 16?

well high temp this morning but i am getting more CM with blood so i think the witch will be here :(...i think i do have high temp because it's being very hot over here the past week ...for sure i did had my hopes high yesterday :(

Miel.......You always have my positive thoughts for you and your :bfp:
WE just have to sit and wait and wait and wait. I am going to start a new 2ww hobby.
Knitting!!!!!!!!!! hahaha keep my hands busy instead of typing "pregnancy symptoms" on google every day!!!!!!!
We need to have a hobby share or something........for 2ww girls...LOL

Well Miel I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you. I think you still have a good chance!

Chilly, knitting is great fun! I've knitted a couple of little jumpers for Morgandie....and when they are for the LO's they are so quick to do! xx

Hey Miel, so hope this is it for you darling xxx

well CD1 for me 100% sure ...my temp took a big deep this morning...and now i have a proper flaw...anyway can't wait until ovulation as that is the most fum part of the cycle isn't it ?

wow that AF is going to be bad ...i can feel it ouch!!! already took pain killer for the day but i may have to go for a second round !!!

Chill i already knit 8 squares for my patchwork blanket ...will probably put the pictures on my ttc journal tonight :)

Lyns is the evil cow is gone for you girl?

Pretty much....couple of bits of spotting.

We're going naturale this month...no monitors, no opk's, just a nice relaxing month of making love and hopefully a baby! OH has to go away for a couple of days mid month, but lets hope it's not a big prooblem.

This month is my very last month to be able to have my children in my 30's.....in just a little over 9 months I'll be 40....and I sooooo wanted to have my children in my 30's....no pressure then!

Hope she's behaving Miel :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Well I did another test this morning and again faint, so really not holding out much hope now as surely if should be getting stronger by now? I have had really faint three days ago and ever since slightly slightly better lines each morning. I even caved today and took a FR and I swear if you hold it right I can see something but other than that a :bfn:.

Will leave it for a few days if af doesn't arrive but surely she is just around the corner......

Kitti Kat- hope those lines get darker in a few more days!!!!!!
i only recognize 2 names on preg list for sept.....I wanna see more!!!!!!!!!
Lyn- au natural eh// hehe sounds like alot more fun then all the technical stuff associated with TTC.

Miel- oh shes a bad one this time?? ......so sorry to hear that....Hopefully the next week of AF goes by quick so you cn get back into it!!!!!!!

I am on day 26 and have in the past started spotting on cd25,cd 26...with only 2 months being 28 or 29. So I am still positive about it.no cramping just a dull feeling like I may start cramping. Not the kind where you think ...oh no shes coming. I'm trying to keep my mind off of it and will just wait til AF shows.... but she has until cd29. Unless she is giving me longer cycles.

So I am off line due to cabin enters driving up from the city. ( 3 or 4 hr drive) and have dial up and they may have to phone if they get lost! So i will be back online in a few.

Take Care ladies and chat ya soon.
Miel can't wait to see your progrss on you patchwork blanket!!!!

Kittiekat any news darling?

just want to say ...the evil is really bad this month :(...can't believe we have to work on conditions like that ...i mean after all we are bleeding !!!

Aw Miel....
it should be the law that a woman gets an automatic day off with pay on CD1.
i guess you own your own business and cannot take a day off......
i have just seen my first red spot today....feeling icky but not crampy.
if it gets heavier I am downing a whole bottle of red wine..haha:wine:
OH has been drinking beer so none for him!!!!!!
He's on my shit list right now so he can :finger:........

I'm gonna take my bad mood somewhere else..haha sorry about the bitching!

well girls since it looks like the evil got us all....we should start planing our BD sessions:)...i have to see for mine but i think it will probably fall next week end ...i like it on the week end !!!:)

...i like it on the week end !!!:)

me likes it all day long..hahahaha
OH prefers morning BUT I am half asleep, almost unconscious.
i am just starting AF so I am due for some :sex: 7 days from tommorrow!
I am going au natural ( like Lyn)......but still using preseed for extra help with EWCM.
But just going to have some fun every other day. no stress that we have to catch the egg. We'll just let it happen.

No symptom check or recording on calander. Not even going to count out days til AF.

the evil is gone:):):):):):!!!!

well I'm back. After the MC we took a nice long vacation to Kauai. How can relaxing on the beach not be great for getting back on track. Well the good and bad news is that mother nature said hello...good because well that means we can start trying and I'm now on CD14! woo hoo. Bad because my white bikini was not used as much as I had hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->