who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

i am re practicing tonight myself !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i still have a small bit of spot.... WTF??!
I am dieing to get back into it!!!!!!!!!!
Lyns- EWCM is a good thing..haha I haven't noticed any lately.....do you just check undies or do you check inside??

Thank goodness for preseed...

Lyns- EWCM is a good thing..haha I haven't noticed any lately.....do you just check undies or do you check inside??

Thank goodness for preseed...

I sorta do the loo roll thing, ya know? Like when checking for the witch! Kind of press it in a bit and see what comes away. Then if it's looking hopefuly I might check my CP too (which is pretty darn high right now!)

Am still using a touch of pre-seed though.....not for lubrication right now, but just to make it all a bit more friendly for those little :spermy: to be able to swim a bit easier!

We've been 'practising' lots! :rofl:

Won't be long now until your right back into the 'swing' of things sweetie!

i fell a sleep last night didn't BD...well it's alittle early for ovulation but i will not fell tonight!!!

hehe Miel the sex machine......
My Oh has a job intervew tommorrow and has to drive 5 hours to get there. the job is 2 hours away.........to be a Jail Guard.......kind of dangerous BUT sexy...hehe
Sooooooo no BD for me tonight or tommorrow...
Well I do plan to start Sat for sure....I don't want to make any plans but have to have a :sex: session on WED am preferably..... Just not sure if i or rather OH shold take a break before Wed( cd14).
arggggggg its to much like a science experiment.

You know its amazing what you can tell when you listen to your body, as opposed to relying on test stickes etc. I am Ovulating at the moment!

I know it, I can feel it, and even though I thought something was happening a couple of dyas back, I now know that was just the build up and this is it! So no more 'practising' for me - its the real deal! (Interestingly back to day 16/17 again though)

Miel, did I read somewhere you are too? We're 'Ov' buddies again! :hugs:

i think i will be in the 2ww tomorrow!!!
Lyns are you ?

ok girls this time we are getting the BFP!!!

not much chatting girls???
too much :sex:??!!!!
hahahaha hope everyone is well...
I've been feeling "weird".......

sorry my computer went down yesterday look like my hard drive is fry!!!:( so i wasn't online ...taking my laptop today so:)

nothing to report on my side:( ...my temps are weird for sure i don't know what's up with that!
when i said nothing to report ...i mean i feel completly normal ...i did have some tiny cramps yesterday but that was all...

what about you girls?

How did I miss this thead for so long, I wanna join :) My cycle buddies seem to be away bedding also, very quiet, not used to that :)

Chillbilly, does that mean he will drive 2 hours to work and then 2 hours home each day????

'Wierd' could be good.......as long as its different than other cycles....'wierd' could be very good!. Are you feeling positive though?

I'm getting edgy...feels like I've been in 2ww forever already and I'm only 4dpo. Doesn't help that everyone around me is announcing pregnancies at the mo. And why do they all have to say 'and we weren't even really trying.....'

Grrrrrrr! :grr:

hey lyns, ment to say hello to you too! Too much to type here, but go check out my journal, I've just stepped into the 2ww a couple days ago and I'm glad I listened to my body too cause it appears I OV early this month!!!!!!!

JJF...will do! On my way over there now!

Miel....your chart looks good! Again a bit different than previous cycles....which is positive I think!

welcome to our buddies thread JJf:)
thanks lyns...
i just wish i have big sympthoms but it's still early i guess:)

It is early....and if there's anything different this cycle for me, its that I actually don't feel anything since Ov other than completely normal (although couple of nights ago I had to pee about 6 times in the night....didn't last though!)

My last BFP caught me totally by surprise, no symptons, so i try not to get overly hung up on them this time!

I hear ya Lyns, I have a few again this cycle but last cycle was a BIG eye opener for me that I obviously have tons of symptoms during a cycle that bfn so it doesn't do me much good to obsess over them cause they don't seem to produce a bfp. Not posting about them this month but I am over here poking my sore lumpy boobs all the time and googling why my hips are sore up high by my hip bones, ha.

You know.....I think sometimes we poke our boobs so much during 2ww....they're bound to end up sore! lol! x

my left boob is hurting today:) hope it last!!! lol...

Hey there!!!!!

Chillbilly, does that mean he will drive 2 hours to work and then 2 hours home each day????
JJF- turns out is only a hour and maybe 15mins away...so not to bad....I really hope he gets it ...still waiting to hear how reference check went!!!!!

You know.....I think sometimes we poke our boobs so much during 2ww....they're bound to end up sore! lol! x

How true....I walk around holding mine.....soeemtimes cause they hurt sort of.....sometimes cause they feel bigger..and sometimes for fun!!!!!!
:rofl:

I hope we all get implantation bleed , peeing every hour at night, and getting sick all day and night!!!!!
get some real symptoms!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"