who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

Hi! I am on another cycle buddy list - but JJF let me know that there are a few of them around the same point.

YES! I've been already checking to see if my boobs are sore - nope. Well - (checking again) nope : )

JJF asked me to post a link to my fertility friend chart - I've only been charting for 1/2 a month (I know - what was I thinking for the last year!) so there is not much to look at yet, but happy to obsess over it with anyone who takes a look.

Another day down - here's to a month of joy for all of us. x

Hey applegirl-just stalked your chart, hehe, looking good, love that big spike for today, whoohhhooo. This part of the cycle is so strange to me how I seem to stare at my chart and get a great feeling that my temps are high, but my temps should be high for at least the next 14 days so not sure why I'm always so proud, haha.

Keep it up :)

i think i am out already:(...starting spotting yesterday morning ....

Oh no Miel....thats early for you...I hope its not! :hugs: xx

i feel so tired ...ttc is so consuming :(...i can not stop thinking we have being trying for over 10 months...it's depressing ...i just don't get it why we can not get pregnant ...

Come on Miel, where is your PMA that you always have that is such an inspiration to us all.

:hug:

I know sweetie...I know its not been along for me this time, but last time I tried for a long time before I got my precious little bean.

It'll happen darling, I know it will. You can't be sure you're out this cycle can you? Its so early for you. Is it too late for IB? xx

Sadly we all have our crosses to bear it seems and none of it easy. I got prego fairly easily with my two but I've had multiple MC and now it seems I cant' get prego either. I know that might not make it easier but I do believe its a journey for many of us and the ending isn't always what you had planned but will result in a beautiful baby. I've watched my bro and his wife go thru 6 years of infertility and they now have a beautiful baby but trust me when I say it wan't a traditional route. Its okay to have down days, let today be one of those and try to dust yourself off in the next bit and hopefully get started with some tests with the doc. Feeling very sad for your right now :( :hug:

I know sweetie...I know its not been along for me this time, but last time I tried for a long time before I got my precious little bean.

It'll happen darling, I know it will. You can't be sure you're out this cycle can you? Its so early for you. Is it too late for IB? xx

i don't think so Lyns :cry:...technicly i am suppose to have my AF on Saturday so we will see but i am sure Af will come early or will be there on Saturday...:cry:
i am sure when Af come i will be more posti:cry:ve again it's just when you realize it's not your month again it's hard but then i move on i know that...

Thanks for the support girls:hugs:

Oh Miel... darling..:hug:
it could be just an IB spot....it does happen from 6 days to 12 days.....I had some last year on 14dpo...right before my AF was supposed to show...and she didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so chin up.....you have all of us and our PMA!!!!!!!!
we love you hun and understand what it feels like when that dreaded spot starts up!!!!

thanks Chill...

i got my ass kicked by Omi in my journal so i feel better now...i will have to try again...:)until i get that BFP!!!

Did she give you some tough love??!!!!!
haha sounds like a good friend to have!!!

oh well looks like i am heading for cycle 11 !!!!
i think AF will be full flaw sometimes today or tomorrow ....in any case hopefully she will be gone before the end of the week end :)

Oh Miel, I'm so sorry to hear that....I'm sure she's hanging round here on her broomstick too.....just waiting to land soon. :grr:

What do we have to do to get knocked up, huh? xxx

Miel...if she shows........you can look forward to having an amazing anniversary with a :bfp:
Maybe your LO was just waiting for the perfect time!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ladies, I went out and bought some FRER but the darn box doesnt say what MIU they are but I did get my bfp last time on 10dpo with afternoon pee. So came home, POAS, and BFN!!!!! I fell apart to be honest :( I know its not over until the witch comes or lines appear but since I got a line last time at 10dpo and today I'm 11dpo I just knew there would be a line. So again I know I'm not out but in my mind, I'm out, you know. Feeling so what embarrased at this point because I felt like my symptoms this month were different than last month so that must be a good sign but sadly they are just my 'normal'. So, guess I'll have plenty of tests (still have two FRER) and will have my 25 IC's when they get here.....so I'll keep testing but feeling very low right now :(

Aww sweetie....sending you huge hugs.....you know its not over yet :hug: Far from it!

I think FRER are usually 25miu....but this is a useful link.

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

the rest of the site is a pretty good read too!

Can you not get 10miu over your way? I always get 10miu! Rather know sooner rather than later!

I'm sure there are some 10 MIU in the stores but NONE of the boxes at my store listed the MIU, and there was about 8 brands, I was so mad about it. Sadly the dollar stores test I've seen before list their MIU at 25 but these more expensive ones seem to want to keep it all a secret :( I'm mad at my FRER now so I'm boycotting them, going to try to wait on my IC cheapies.

Hoping you get a BFP since witch isn't here for you either!

Okay ladies, I went out and bought some FRER but the darn box doesnt say what MIU they are but I did get my bfp last time on 10dpo with afternoon pee. So came home, POAS, and BFN!!!!! I fell apart to be honest :( I know its not over until the witch comes or lines appear but since I got a line last time at 10dpo and today I'm 11dpo I just knew there would be a line. So again I know I'm not out but in my mind, I'm out, you know. Feeling so what embarrased at this point because I felt like my symptoms this month were different than last month so that must be a good sign but sadly they are just my 'normal'. So, guess I'll have plenty of tests (still have two FRER) and will have my 25 IC's when they get here.....so I'll keep testing but feeling very low right now :(

until you don't see blood you have a chance :):hugs::hug:but i understand the feeling ...i fell apart on sunday myself ....but you know i feel better now that AF show...i always feel better once she is here ...because hope kick in again for the new next cycle ...:hugs:

that's great Miel! have a great week just being you - and here's wishing you a happy month of BDing, lots and lots of baby dust and a wonderful anniversary - hopefully with something extra to celebrate.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->