Who is overdue?

Morning ladies!!
I know just how you feel Sweetlullaby. We are just a day apart and now I am 5 days over :cry: All this pregnancy people kept telling me, I lookerd like I would drop early and here I am late!! Arrggghhh. My mum said to me that as soon as I get an induction date tomorrow at the MW I'll go into labour so at the moment I am trusting her :haha:

Good Luck KitKat, I know it's probably past the event now!!
Chugga I hope it's your turn soon!!!

Welcome Kristin, although I imagine like us this isn't a club you wanted to belong too!
:hugs:

With me, I woke this morning had a wee and as I walked downstairs I felt a small gush, I think it's just discharge that collected over night as it's clear and doesnt smell of wee but some bits are a bit thicker ( sorry tmi!!) Taking my DS to school cos they're off on a trip and then I'll come home and monitor it!

Right ladies... 14-12-09 is our date :haha: :hugs::hugs:

hope you all get to meet your little ones soon.

sorry guys i started a new thread for overdue ladies as i couldnt find this anywhere so just ignore it! Just to say I'm STILL here :hi: and still frustrated. only new symptom is I feel like ive been kicked in lady bits and feel a bit sick so hope that means something is happening? come on december 14th you sound like such a nice date to give birth!!!
Eternal are you still here or have things started moving for you? I hope so :happydance:

hello!

MummytoAmber has luckily left the overdue club!! Lucky lady :happydance:

I feel very sick today, but I feel I have had symptons and signs for ages now! At MW tomorrow so hoping for a sweep and maybe some movement. At least we know it really can't be that much longer!!

I think my induction date will be 21st Dec which is only a week away :happydance::hugs:

me too hun midwife appointment for sweep tomorrow I mean and will be getting induction date. was due 09/12 and they say they let you go 10 days in our area so i imagine my date would be similar to yours (soooooo want to 'go' natutally though!!!!)

me too hun midwife appointment for sweep tomorrow I mean and will be getting induction date. was due 09/12 and they say they let you go 10 days in our area so i imagine my date would be similar to yours (soooooo want to 'go' natutally though!!!!)

I was due 9th too!! But we go 12 days over here. I went a week over with James so if things worked the same I would start labour tomorrow evening and have this one on Wed!! I wish it was that easy to predict :haha:

Thanks for the good lucks they helped loads! :)

As flowerfairy said, my time is up (bit sad really)

All best to you's it WILL happen sooon :D xx

Congratulations mummytoamber and welcome Kristin!

Well I had a little 'clear out'... ahem... this morning (sorry TMI) and got all excited, but I've had no more signs all morning. I've been trying to keep myself really busy today, changing the bed sheets and doing loads of washing and stuff thinking that might get things going but so far... nothing.

I'm also seeing my MW tomorrow and hopefully this time she'll be able to do a sweep if my silly baby has moved down and my cervix is 'favourable' but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much!

A little tip ladies... if you're up to it after your sweeps, someone told me that it's good to have sex then.

Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations mummytoamber and welcome Kristin!

Well I had a little 'clear out'... ahem... this morning (sorry TMI) and got all excited, but I've had no more signs all morning. I've been trying to keep myself really busy today, changing the bed sheets and doing loads of washing and stuff thinking that might get things going but so far... nothing.

I'm also seeing my MW tomorrow and hopefully this time she'll be able to do a sweep if my silly baby has moved down and my cervix is 'favourable' but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much!

A little tip ladies... if you're up to it after your sweeps, someone told me that it's good to have sex then.

Good luck everyone!!

Cant say its the reason but, we did it saturday 10:20pm ish lol Sweep was 11:45am day earlier.
I was in hospital by 1:30am after doing it lol I was already 2cm though.

I don't think my baby will ever come!! I love to hear everyone is progressing but it makes me a little bit jealous :blush:

I think I will Iron now and shake my hips a bit :haha:

my goodness, I could be joining you after tomorrow! never thought I'd be late after my hind water leaks - they felt like such a gush I was convinced I was in labour at just before 37 weeks, nobody tells you that you can have hind water leaks which gush, trickle then stop and reseal and fluid replenishes! if that happens again I'm gonna be so disheartened now I'm due!

hope everyone gets their wish and goes into labour today! good luck!

So now the madness has set in... I have just spent 15 mins walking my empty pram around the room!! :blush::haha:

COME ON BABY!!!!

hiya ladies hope your all ok ! im four days over now soooo frustrated, didnt sleep last night uncomfy, cramp, acid reflux and just general insomnia argh ! oh went to work about 8 an i just sat an cried before he left just felt like a release, feel guilty now because i know he will be worrying about me now ! :cry: Went to a 1st birthday party yesterday and they had hot chilli and a bouncy castle prob not the best combination but it gave everyone a good laugh but it has done absoloutly nothing !!! :shrug: have sweep booked for friday but sooooo hope things get moving before then ! :wacko:

Ha ha! Glad I'm not the only one doing crazy things!
Nicanbump - I know exactly how you feel. I had a total meltdown last night. dh didn't know what to do!

Well today I've had low down back ache pretty much constantly... does that sound like an early sign of labour to you ladies or could it just be from sitting on my gym ball too much?!?!

Just realised Eternal hasn't posted for a few days! Could she be in labour? Is anyone her text buddy :flower:

Cant believe I'm still overdue :( mw thought I'd be early

So it's onto 15-12-09 girls!! Still sounds a good date!! :hugs:

I was so excited today cos I thought something was gonna happen, but all my BHs and other pains have stopped now and I just feel completely normal :cry:

I have a feeling the MW is gonna tell me tomorrow that my cervix is still closed, baby is still too high and there's no chance of doing a sweep for the 2nd time :cry:

Hope everyone else is feeling happier and having more luck than me!

roll call ladies who else is still here? :hi:
well ive had a little bit of progress have started to lose what i *think* is my mucus plug (tmi alert - its like lumpy clear jelly is this right?) so although i keep reading this isn't necessarily meaning labour is iminent Im keeping my fingers crossed!
Sweep later on this afternoon and i think ill pop into holland and barret for some clary sage oil - anyone tried this?

Still here!!! Hopefully a sweep this aft. When I had James I lost my plug, but it was blood stained and I went into labour 2 hours later. I have had the clear stuff, and I am sure it's all to do with it!

Fingers crossed for us

15-12-09 :thumbup::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"