Whole blood on HPT

So blood tests gave me false positives! Af showed up.

Awww- bummer. 😓 GL next month!
How about you? Was it your month?

AF is suppose to show today. So far, nothing. It's not entirely unheard of for me to be a couple days late, but this morning I was super nauseous and actually had some dry heaves. I've also been super jittery the last couple of days, like I've been drinking too much caffeine. And not sleeping well, plus pg dreams. Idk though. Still getting bfn's. I think I'm crazy, lol.

I took this earlier todAy. It did show up later, but it's the only test so far that's given me anything, even an evap. Are these bad for evaps? Anyone know what sensitivity they are? The line is more visible irl, and has a bit of pink.

Attachments

• IMG_2935.jpg
    IMG_2935.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 12
I see it! I really hope that's your bfp :) make sure you update when you test next.

Hi guys

TC here :D
I have been reading but had nothing much to repot as decided to wait until at least 9/10 dpo to blood test. Fond the original original thread that made me test and find out I was pr with my youngest with blood on frer :)
But the thread is now closed.

Anyway, on monday I did try blood on hpt and used boots cheap wondfo dipsticks (BFN with blood, nothing at all there) and FRER - bfp with blood
so my monday frer blood one looked like this
30481933814_25c3e524e2_m.jpg
[/url]2016-11-28_09-37-37 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]

Today I tried superdrug own, boots cheapie and frer with blood and urine. Frer is neg with urine, so are the other two (although maybe, just maybe there is a faint shadow on the boots one but I am not counting it) , but all three are positive with blood. Boots one that did nothing Monday has sprouted a line, so did the superdrug, and the frer line is brighter,
2016-11-30_02-27-26 by elociN_5, on Flickr
30533416243_526aab5360_m.jpg
[/url]2016-11-30_07-43-46 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]

I don't blame you... I would go get a blood test if you can

I don't blame you... I would go get a blood test if you can

I will wait for AF I think, and go from there....have two FRERs left (they are buy one get one free at boots and i got 2 2-pack ones today) so still have one for tom and one for Friday

I suspect I'll still get an AF because with all of my 5 children, even the youngest boy with whom I had a bfp "late", on the evening of 12dpo (and with the first two sons and both daughters earlier, one of the girls was 10 dpo very strong bfp on FRER). I am 12dpo now and still nothing on even frer with wee. Wish I hadn't tested with blood now, as it scared me a bit

like I said earlier , the blood on hpt only works on certain hpts... So dunno which ones it is that are accurate to do it with.

like I said earlier , the blood on hpt only works on certain hpts... So dunno which ones it is that are accurate to do it with.

Well....frer works I think, as it was a start of my BFP with my youngest son for me. Boots cheapie does as well, as I had a chemical in the spring and had v faint wee tests and v strong boots cheapies with blood, not sure how many dpo, but my son was 30 months and my AF had not yet started then, although it did start when my tests turned negative a few days later. I have also had a lot of cramping since O day or so this time, which I never get usually, only when AF is actually here. I am not quite sure what to think. almost with I had not tested now :wacko:

I am not symptom spotting either, we are not trying, and have pretty much stopped now at 4 surviving children, as our family will never be truly complete.
But I seem to have ovulated v early this month so our "safe" day might not have been so safe after all being 4-5 days before O instead of 8 days before O, and since my periods resumes this year, it's been like clockwork so I had no reason to expect early ovulation. Stupid I know.

Did a FRER with urine earlier, nothing there, left it in the bathroom. It dried with a pink line.:wacko:

Theres been alot of false positves ive seen with blood. Theres a video on youtibe a woman did it with her husbands blood and it showed postive and hes obviously not pregnnt

I would wait for positive urine test before going to the doctors. I was so confused because those blood test I did at home. It clearly had a line, but urine showed nothing.
I did a little research on it and it turns out that done women have a naturally high hcg hormone in their blood. That's the only explanation I found.

I wouldn't go to the doctor's anyway unless I got a bfp with urine. Which is not happening yet and AF is due tomorrow or Sat. The drying pink frer line is not really a bfp.
As for HCG levels....I had mine tested after my positive tests turned negative this year and it was 0 (not even a 5), and the tests stopped producing lines even with blood.
At this point although I wouldn't mind another baby I would say I am relieved right now...it's a bit scary considering the high risk category (over 35, parity, pph with 4th child).
But I do hope everyone here TTC gets their bfp soon! My baby dust is very sticky :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->