Whoo hoo hospital review over can breathe again now !

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Well just back from hospital for review after cornual ectopic 5 weeks ago , finally saw surgeon who preformed op after being palmed off with junior doctor ! Who gave me a very sobering story ... Wait year and half to ttc ( is he kidding me I'm 44 years old !!! ) right ovary not working a d fallopian tube had to be restitched to uterus so that doesn't work anymore either. !!
Devastated !!! Then insisted on seeing boss man who contradicted everything junior had said so I. Fact we can ttc after 3 months from last metho shot , ovary and tube still intact , said I was obviously still fertile and only concern he had was a uterine rupture with 5% chance which means 95% chance it won't !!! I'll be high risk and be watched closely. So I am feeling very optimistic now it's really perked me up So girls no matter how bad things seem and how dire things look never give up hope xxxx

That's good news! :thumbup:

That junior doctor should be whipped! :growlmad:

Bloody junior doctors. i knwo they have to learn but a year and a half? WTF?

So happy you so the consultant hun. :hugs:

Great news Oldbirdni! It is so strange how one doctor from another will tell you differnt information. When I went for my tests, I have a wonderful lady that was concerned with my MC's then when I went back for the results, I had a crabby old man that basically told me I was to old and there was nothing they could do for me... I have a mine to call the lady back because she was head of the clinic and ask her more questions.

Can I just say well done you for standing up for yourself and insisting on seeing the boss man (love that expression)!

Congrats on your great news sweetie xxx

Thank you girls !!! Got the impression junior was going to get dragged over coals by the surgeon , as everytime surgeon said something I said well he told me .... Junior didn't know where to put himself face was a picture. Mr surgeon was not a happy bunny.x give the clinic head a call and let her no what miserable old git had to say !! Where do these people get off ??
Age is only a number remember that chicks , Xxx

Fantastic! Thank God you managed to see the consultant too. I think age is a big factor to a young doctor we are passed it, but to anyone over 40 they realize that just isn´t true and that changes their perspective. I hope the three months pass quickly and you get another bfp soon.

All us girls are gonna show these 12 year old doctors !!! We gonna whoop their young butts and show em not to mess with old birds !!! BFP all round well take over the world !! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->