Whos Having The Christmas Baby!

do you mean who will go first? or who will go late?

sorry not awake yet this morning lol

x

ohh, not me then lol, in all of my pregnancies i have gone at 39 weeks.

i vote wobbles

x

LOL One of us have to ... Be luck me thinks!!

Can't be me I'm busy that day :rofl:

I have spoken about this with Jase, i would feel so bad if i went on xmas eve or early xmas morning, i wouldnt be able to see the kids open there pressies and they would have to spend xmas day with there nan, and Coby.

I would hate it :(

Im hoping i will follow the same patteren and go at 39 weeks again

x

I think it would be nice but I still wouldn't want to :lol:

Can't you come out now quite quickly? So the prezzies could wait ... either that or you would still be there morning if it happened.

my labours have halved each time, charlies was 12 hours, Ethan was 6, Coby was 3, so this one will be quick if i follow suit.

As long as everything is ok, you can come home within 5 or 6 hours, i did on Ethan and Coby. fingers crossed i can do the same again.

The only thing is tho, if this baby is big i will be offered a c section, i cant be induced again coz i had a reaction to it and i only just got Coby out at 39 weeks lol, so if i go big again then a c section is my only option, unless i got early myself, then that means a few days in hospital

x

and me, i really dont like the thought of it, so im hoping this baby wont be big like Coby lol

you never know, i could go the complete oposite and go 2 weeks over and have a 48 hour labour lol

x

Charlie was 7lbs 2oz

Ethan was 7lbs 7oz

there dad is a skinny 5'7 runt

Coby was 9lbs 7oz

Jase was 9lbs 7ox born and is 6'6 lol

x

i think you have jinxed yourself lol

Kim made a thread like this when she was pregnant with Ruby and it was her that ended up having the xmas day baby lol

x

Really!! :shock: Erm ...

What do they say about your 1st - like to go under, on time or over? LOL

im not sure really, i have heard alot of people go over on teh 1st, but i went a week early, i dont think there is any set rule for it, baby comes when he/she wants to lol

x

Well i think char will be in the New Year and layla about 16th Dec see how close i get.

Bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->