Who's left? And any symptoms?

Sinead

Reaction score
Hi
After so many BFP's I was just wondering who was left? I'm still here :hissy: with AF due on 21st. I have no symptoms at all so am not expecting to get a BFP this month!!!!

babydust to everyone who's left

Sinead

ohh me im left!!
AF due in 5days, my symptoms are: (your going to wish you hadnt asked)
Twinges-now little niggles in lower right belly
Vein on boob!haha
Thirsty
Back ache and leg
Moody

The end
xx

Its sounding good for you Hays.
Awwww :hugs: for AG. It will happen for you I'm sure.

Sinead

I'm out this cycle...AF came on Tuesday night. So next cycle here we come!

Im here, AF came on Tuesday morning!

Here's to December!

I'm still hanging on. AF is due on Thanksgiving day! Symptoms I have had are:

Sore back/hips
Bloated belly
Stomach Aches and twinges
Thick cloudy white CM in large amounts the past two days.

I'm not getting my hopes up too much since this is our first official month trying with charting and such. Either way its been fun!

I'm still in AF due i think tomorrow. Not holding out much hope no symptomos whatsoever! :nope:

I'm here, did progesterone test and it confirmed that I did not ovluate this cycle. Here to getting BFP for all of us *baby dust*

I'm hanging on by my teeth....hopeful but trying to stay calm to avoid disappointment!

I'm still here. I don't think I OV'd this cycle so just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head.

I'm still in too.

This is only my 3rd month after BCP so my cycle's not been the same each month yet. I think I've got about 6 days til :witch: is due.

I've had a couple symtoms, of what though I'm not sure AF or PG, lower stomach twinges and very very painful boobs which I've never had before, so painful in fact I've had to hold on to them when bding and they're not that big :rofl::rofl:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm gonna get a very special Christmas present. :happydance:

I'm still in too - although probably not for long, AF is due in the next couple of days.

Been having crampy feeling on and off all week (unusual as I normally get it only one or two days before AF comes). Had a bit of backache a few days ago, probably twanged the muscle. Oh well, no real symptoms. Boobs are sore, but that is a usual AF sign.

Hope there are more BFPs this month - November does seem to be lucky! Congrats to all that got them and those who may get them yet!

Im in for now. Im 3 days late and have been having a few symptoms but not many. Twinging in lower stomach...moody....and sore boobs. Not testing yet. Dont want any dissappointment. Although Tuesday is dh birthday and that would be a great birthday present.

I'm still in. Since this is my first month charting and :witch: has never been regular, I'm not exactly sure when she's due...but if no sign by 11/21 it will be time to test.

Can't really speak to symptoms b/c my body has been so out of whack from withdrawing from Paxil that the insanity of that has surely covered up any early preg symptoms. Not expecting it this month, but still hoping...

No symptoms but my back kills!!! i am getting very annoyed!!

PS- How do u guys know that you didnt ovulate?

(Sorry if the answers obvious)

:hi: Im here. AF not due until the the 3rd of December but I think Im going to test on Nov 30th to get some of the November Luck ;)

:dust: Dust for us all Hopefully we can all get our BFPs this month :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->