Who's left? And any symptoms?

i'm here. :witch: came on monday. grrr

here's to december ladies :)
:dust:

meeeeee, i'm still waiting, only 5dpo, 2ww feels like eternity. absolutely no symptoms yet.

good luck for the rest of you still waiting
:dust::dust::dust:

well just checked my fertility friend and i am only 3dpo
dont feel any symptoms yet apart from having tummy cramps for a week now

Good luck girls! I hope to see you all in the 1st trimester forum soon!! :hugs:

PS- How do u guys know that you didnt ovulate?

(Sorry if the answers obvious)

Well personally, I only had one day when my cervix was SHOW (soft, high, open and wet), I haven't had an EWCM and all 5 OPK's I took were negative.

Of course, it's quite possible that I just don't get EWCM (this is only my second month TTC) and I missed my LH surge.........

Good luck everyone getting their BFP's!! :dust:

still no results from the doc or AF....things are looking kinda good!

I'm still in for November. No symptoms yet though.....

Me me!! I am still in! I am going crazy too.. the bad part is I am not due for AF until December 4th!!! I am hoping that some of Novembers :dust: will wear off on me!! I am going to start OPK testing tomorrow.. So hopefully I ovulate this month and can move on to the VERY long 2WW!!! :headspin:

I was really hoping for a BFP this month but i was booted out by the witch. Hopefully December will be the month. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all!!!!

Regards

Shumie

PS- How do u guys know that you didnt ovulate?

My fertility monitor never showed a peak. Also my temp never went up. This was confirmed by a progesterone blood test this week.

I'm still in for November.

I've got my first ovulation cramps in three months (I used to get them all the time) and AF isn't due until 29th although I've been really irregular the last 4 months. EEK.

I'm still left AF hasn't found me yet.. I wont be retesting for another week or 2.. I'm either 16dpo. or 12 dpo if I ovulated later....
I have MS(morning sickness ) sore BB's headaches...
good luck everyone...

No chance of a BFP here, been so busy we havent even had a chance to get BDing!

me me me me. im still here. AFis due friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->