Who's left? And any symptoms?

Good luck everyone - November is yet young and the luck is holding strong!

Hello to everyone out here who is still awaiting their AF!!!

Hopefully I am not the only one going INSANE :wacko: hoping with every part of me that AF stays away and I will be one of the lucky few who conceive my first month trying.

Like many others on here, I am trying to calm down so as to not be so dissapointed when I potentially see a BFN. My AF is due on Thanksgiving as well!! I couldn't stand myself and tested with an EPT this am....no surprise, a BFN :cry: ....however I am not losing hope until AF comes!!

Here are my symptoms (only problem is that I don't know if I am inducing them or if they are real)​

• sore nipples
  • cramps
  • twinges in lower abdomen off and on
  • BIG TIME bloating
  • daily headaches

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE........GOOD LUCK!!!​

Im still here....I have mild cramping and its CD21. Im thinking I can smell things more but I just got over a cold so it could be due to that. My BBs ache but thats not new.......Im not going to read into anything cause I only get cry when AF shows.....

Good Luck everyone!https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/TTC%20Stuff/th_Babydust3.gif

HAYS...Im now 6 days late and AF still hasnt shown. I havent tested still due to being sick and not wanting to go anywhere though for the last two days my lower abdomen has been very fluttery(if thats even a word) feeling, my back is killing me and boobs are still sore. I never have signs of AF coming so Im thinking this isnt her. Though Mike doesnt think this is the month for us. I'm really hoping so. Maybe we will get a test on Tuesday(his birthday) and I hope for a BFP. Good Luck to everyone. November seems promising.

I'm still here!

I'm 6PO, CD 18. I haven't even bothered with pregnancy tests the last 5 months.

I'm hoping like hell that AF doesn't come, but it would be a bit of a miracle if she didn't.

Good luck to you all!

ohh me im left!!
AF due in 5days, my symptoms are: (your going to wish you hadnt asked)
Twinges-now little niggles in lower right belly
Vein on boob!haha
Thirsty
Back ache and leg
Moody

The end
xx
im new here but my AF is due tomorrow aswell, so we're sort of in the same boat ...

my symptoms:
quite tired
tender boobs
irritable
thirsty aswell !

(though yesterday and day before i been getting period pains :( )

i dunno what its gonna be, hopes a + ... let me know how urs goes!

Im still here too, thought in with a chance cos usual cycle is 25 days then bled at 31! not as heavy as usual and only lasted 2 days, but heres to next month!

Losing hope

Dx

Im still here too, thought in with a chance cos usual cycle is 25 days then bled at 31! not as heavy as usual and only lasted 2 days, but heres to next month!

Losing hope

Dx

maybe it was just implantation bleeding ? have you taken a test ?

Good luck everyone.
My temp dropped today so am thinking that :witch: will show in the next couple of days.

Hopefully we will all get a lovely Christmas positive.

Sinead

Hi
Didnt do a test cos of bleeding. Was convinced I was this month, feel really bloated, crampy body, bad headaches every day, sore breasts, am now extremely knackered, can hardly keep awake. The bleeding lasted 2 and a bit days and was very light, didnt think it was implant bleeding though. Dont know if to bother with test?

Donna - if you think it might be implantation bleeding then get a cheapie test and try er out!

Well most all of my symptoms have seemed to dissapear. I feel pretty bloated and my stomach has been feeling off but I think its due to stress with work, holidays, and TTC for the first month. I wish everyone left the best of luck and those who aren't a good December full of baby making! ;)

I'm back and still around as well, 12dpo, four days left till AF.

Let's hope this is a good month for all of us.

i'm stiiiilllll waiting, currently on cd22. i hope this week flies by :plane:

I'm still clinging on....cramps happening on and off....probably AF on her way......*says some baby wishes*

I have had cramping on and off. Feels like a AF, but I am hoping not. I also had a sharp twinge this afternoon, really weird....:huh:

i'm here. as a newbie. Ive had a dull back ache for a bout a week and twinges in my abdomen, who knows whats going on but fingers crossed and good luck ladies !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->