• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

Thanks for looking! I am new to this since I only used OPKs last month, then realized you can get an LH surge w/o Ovulation, and I HAD to know if it corresponded - so I started temping.

Even though I have a headache, I'll make my husband BD one more time for good measure (and then in 2 days since we're trying the SMEP method this month). THEN I'll be ready to TWW with you all! Pray for a temp rise in the AM!

Oh the classic headache! LOL You are welcome dear and I hope your temp goes up in the morning as well keep us posted. :hugs:

I learned so much of my cycles when I charted it's a great way to know if you ovulated for sure. I just stopped because it was stressing me out too much. I might start again as I feel more relaxed these days.

How's everyone doing? 4dpo here and not much so far. I wish I had something to obsess over :lol:

Still no shift in temps for me...ugh!

i'm 3dpo and had some ewcm tonight, more than i generally ever get before o...weird

Hello Ladies!!!

I haven't posted anything lately but I have stalked the thread via my iphone at work to keep up with you ladies. I am a nurse and I work 13 hour shifts. I just came off a 3 day stretch, so needless to say I am tired and SORE.

FF says that I o'd on CD14 (march 9th) so that would make me 5dpo. DH and I managed to bd on Friday and Saturday only. Unfortunately, on Sunday, due to staying out the night before and the time change we just couldn't do it! Regretting that decision now. I feel like I have had all kinds of "symptoms" and its only the beginning of our 2ww!! I will list them as I am keeping a journal for myself to help me understand my body. This way I can figure out what is "normal" for my body after O so I dont drive myself crazy next time if this month does not end with a BFP :)

1dpo- nothing really
2dpo- twinges in ovaries, diarrhea (tmi sorry), stabbing pains in ovaries
3dpo- forgetful at work, tripping over my own feet, hungry, GASSY, cramps on and off
4dpo- very hungry, bloated, af like cramping, sharp twinges in uterus, left breast "itchy" for a brief period
5dpo- sore throat when I woke up (only in am), very HUNGRY as soon as I awoke, bloated, full breasts, more twinges in uterus, and tingling breast for a little while.

I giggled at myself this morning in the shower. Its crazy how I pay attention to every ache or possible sign, hoping that something may be happening in my body. I too inspect my tp everytime I use the bathroom. Hopefully it will all be worth it for us by the end of the month :) Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!!!

:dust::dust:

How's everyone doing? 4dpo here and not much so far. I wish I had something to obsess over :lol:

wel i'm 3-4dpo. not sure when i ovulated but i think more towards monday.

i don't have much either but thats expected since the egg has not implanted yet.

my righ side ovary has been kinda painfull since monday. do you think if an egg was fertilized and moving down the tube it could cause discomfort around that side of your abdomen?

just something i thought of... aside from that i have slightly sore nips (normal after o and creamy cm)

trying not to obsess.

Hi 4.26.08, i'm kind of the same as you in that i think i OV march 8th and we only bd march 7th, 8th and 9th (hoping it caught the cheeky little rascal!). I guess that would make me 7dpo but I'm not convinved, the only things I've really felt are:

1 Slight twinges and what I can only describe as very small cramps, almost like what you get when on AF (I don't get particularly debilitating cramps on period) but as I am 6 days away from due period I know I don't cramp this early and I've had them since about 3 dpo. On and off.

2 Woke up with stuffy nose today.

3 Little bit of blood on loo roll at 3 dpo when wiped.

Also I only just worked out this month what 'temping' is (such a slow-coach) so i randomly decided to take my temp this morning (i know i'm supposed to take it from way-back-when but i thought it might help to see if my temp stays up: is this a good iea/bad idea/wrong idea? I'm totally confused. :nope:

Anyway my temp at 6:30am this monrning was 97.58, what does that even mean??? I'm so rubbish at the temping thing, I've worked out how to pee on an opk but after that I'm pretty much lost...HELP!

x

I'm finally 1 DPO! After another super duper positive OPK yesterday, my temps rose half a degree (significant on my chart)! Yaay finally in the wait with y'all!

Also I only just worked out this month what 'temping' is (such a slow-coach) so i randomly decided to take my temp this morning (i know i'm supposed to take it from way-back-when but i thought it might help to see if my temp stays up: is this a good iea/bad idea/wrong idea? I'm totally confused. :nope:

Anyway my temp at 6:30am this monrning was 97.58, what does that even mean??? I'm so rubbish at the temping thing, I've worked out how to pee on an opk but after that I'm pretty much lost...HELP!

x

I too had a hard time understanding temping. My sister-in-law gave me a book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler when DH and I decided to start TTC. Its actually a good read and helped me understand what goes on inside of my body each cycle. Personally, I started TTC in Sept 2011 and got my first BFP during my Nov. cycle (it was my 3rd cycle....I think a few of you ladies are on your 3rd cycle...so this may be it!!!!). I started temping 5 to 6 days into that Nov cycle but I was not consisitent until the end. I ended up losing that pregnancy at 14 weeks due to pre term labor (undetermined cause) and this is my first real cycle since the "miscarriage". It is also the my first time consistently temping. So I am learning myself. I dont think its a bad idea to keep it up if you want to start temping next cycle (hopefully u wont have to ). It will allow you to see what your post O temps are and when AF comes what they drop to. If that makes sense :)

FF moved my O date to Sat the 10th :( I am thinking that this puts DH and I out this month. I woke up with a sore throat and AF cramps this morning. I am sure the sore throat is from the ceiling fan my DH turned on last night for the first time in months. I am feeling really sad today for some reason. I am sure its bc I keep thinking I should be registering for our baby and decorating her room instead of obsessing over minor aches and pains. Sorry ladies. I promise I am not a sad, depressed individual. I am actually a VERY bubbly person who is smiling 9 times out of 10. Just simply having a bad day :cry:

I hope my TTC buddies are having great days with lots of early pregnancy symptoms!!!!!!!! I have a busy day planned with my mom for her Birthday but I will be stalking this thread via my phone for updates :thumbup:

Let the symptom spotting begin everyone!

2dpo huge on and off sudden cramps like ov cramps but already had ov cramps in the past 5 days.
3dpo tiny bit ewcm (tmi) not sure if it was left overs from the softcups.
4dpo started getting hungrier at night and felt bloated and stomach felt hard.
5dpo today and so far got creamy cm and feel constipated.

I dont think its a bad idea to keep it up if you want to start temping next cycle (hopefully u wont have to ). It will allow you to see what your post O temps are and when AF comes what they drop to. If that makes sense :)[/QUOTE said:
ur right, we're not out for this month, i guess i just anticipate a "worst case scenario" so i don't get dissapointed. which actually doens't work because i still get dissapointed. ROLL ON MARCH TESTINGS! :happydance:

wheeeey! lol

x

5dpo I have a sore throat but it's probably more to do with shouting rather that anything else!

Only symptoms i have

-nausea
-bloating
-backache
-cramps/twinges
-boobs starting to get sore
-increase cm
-getting super tired by early evening
-being emotional

again some can be Post-Ovulation symptoms
but the boob one deff not that is a odd one for me.

Wohoooo those are good signs!

I'm not so constipated anymore :lol:

I just don't want to get my hopes up but yeah I am deff emotional my boyfriend noticing me acting different ;/

4 dpo and trying not to obsess but i've been having very mild cramping/twinges all day mostly on the side i ovulated on (right side) but also sometimes on the left side and in the middle. also have had a few brief poking kinds of pain on my lower back on the right side

Gahh my old account was logged in when i replied to you lol. but yeah today a new syptom just hit me bad! GAS & constipation. warning this is going to sound nasty... but i know i am constipated by my bowl movement color and fact i am not going.. also the gas is so bad! it got to the point felt like someone was moving around in my stomach and stabbing all over! top of my chest/breast area getting even more sore. i'm about to be 3dpo

TIREEEEEEEEEEEEEED :sleep:

Feel nauseous quite a lot and i know it's not coz i'm thinking about it coz i'm genuinely not, it's normally when i wake up mostly too.

Don't even know what dpo i am anymore, wanted to shout at someone in Tesco coz I couldn't find matches and then realised how unreasonable i was being!!

x

TIREEEEEEEEEEEEEED :sleep:

Feel nauseous quite a lot and i know it's not coz i'm thinking about it coz i'm genuinely not, it's normally when i wake up mostly too.

Don't even know what dpo i am anymore, wanted to shout at someone in Tesco coz I couldn't find matches and then realised how unreasonable i was being!!

x

i'm a little crampy.. but that could also just be the gass.. i hate the gass post ovulation!! and my nips are sensitive but thats normal.

ps check out this cool pic taken of a woman ovulating while she was having a partial hystorectomy done...

Attachments

• ovulation.jpg
    ovulation.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116